Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Currently have 3 people, a healer , 2 dps. Looking for people interested in being geared up through Naxx and Ulduar.

Must have a level 80 and stop XP.
    Gear up with 219 ilvl gear and below.
    Then we kill Algalon.

Simple enough, annoying finding people interested. PM me if you are or leave a post with server and name and class and spec. I plan to run your alts through naxx,ulduar,OS, and EoE.

OR add my btag with a note. Betrayed#1661

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Currently have 3 people, a healer , 2 dps. Looking for people interested in being geared up through Naxx and Ulduar.

Then we kill Algalon.

Simple enough, annoying finding people interested. PM me if you are or leave a post with server and name and class and spec. I plan to run your alts through naxx,ulduar,OS, and EoE.

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.
    Ony for 232 weaps i have a 77 DK im working on with two of the Archaeology axes til something better comes up. ill get back to you once im 80.

Update: 80 with XP turned off
    Last edited by Disc-; 2014-02-01 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadragon View Post
    our DK was failing left and right at not being hit while staying in range o healers, since he got trapped by skeleton fire fairly often.
    Fire type safari, Slugma, Ponyta, and ?
    FC 4227-2314-9668

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

Heya, I'm forming a Herald of the Titans group. Currently have two tanks and two healers, really just looking for dps at this point. We're planning to run in 1-3 weeks depending on when people are ready.

PM me if you want to get in on the run!

Edit: Should have mentioned this in the first place, but we're US Alliance.
    Last edited by Laurcus; 2014-02-18 at 04:44 PM.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

I am interested in the herald run, I already have a 2/3-geared alliance shaman ready to go.

Btag: Gronjo#1997
    Last edited by Gronjo; 2014-02-19 at 10:28 PM.

EU player here, have an 80 Mage I am starting to gear up for a Herald group.

Add me if interested, DokFaustus#2156.

Would be nice to find some people to gear up with (or someone to boost me in Ulduar for some gear 10/25 not fussed).

Also, my main, Warlock is looking for Challenge Modes, SoO Normal and 3v3 Mount Farm.

I play most days for a bit, but with enough notice can have a good session.

Oceanic (Frostmourne) player here, have a 90 Elemental Shaman looking to do get 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode runs before they're removed. Have experience in the Heroics, have watched the strategies and I have the necessities. Once I earn 9/9 Gold I'll be starting my own groups to get others through it, too.

Add me if interested; Lioenix#1563

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post

Then we kill Algalon.

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.
    EU?

Gearing my mage, a friend is boosting me again in Ulduar/ICC Normal 5-mans tonight or tomorrow.

Got lucky with a 232 stave in the ICC Heroic 5-mans.

Hello, I am looking for a Challenge Mode group. I play Horde on a US server (Area 52). I'm trying to get the transmog set for my Warlock before it is removed from the game, and possibly my holy Paladin and resto Druid. I have no experience, but I'm willing to listen and follow instructions. I'm gemmed, enchanted, flasked, and potioned. If interested please add me Rumblytumbly#1841. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

Me (Frost mage) and my friend (Holy/Disc priest), both with 9/14hc experience and a lot of previous raiding experice, are late to the challenge mode party and now looking for a 9/9gold group that won't insist on 9/9gold exp on other characters.

We both know strats pretty well, will obviously have everything required. Striving only for gold, so none of us are going to get mad on getting as many sockets as possible - this kind of stuff is only required for realm records. We're hoping to find people of the same mindset as us who realize that you can get 9/9 gold with any comp, and gear (as long as it's 496+) and any specs without much hassle.

My BT is Beatrice#2650.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Heyo.

Looking to find a friendly group on US/Oceanic Horde to go 9/9 gold in challenge modes. WW monk with a gear set made specifically for CMs and I have 9/9 experience with my paladin (Ramsus-Frostwolf).

I have food, dps pots, invis pots, and obviously already know what to do for the dungeons.

I could tank as well, but I know people bitch and moan about the CM tanks not having a mic so I'd prefer to DPS if possible.

Tedster#1793

Sigh, this thread is next to useless. Can we not at least have seperate threads for say raids/pvp/other?

I suspect many members don't check this thread.

'Have... Have We Met?' - Hemet Nesingwary

I'm growing increasingly frustrated over this quest. Hemet NEVER spawns for me. I've been checking daily for almost two months now and I've even had friends go check for me as well.

Same goes for Cinderweb Queen for the 'Ready For Raiding II' achievment.

If anyone's still doing the Molten Front dailies and you have Hemet spawn in Sethria's Roost, please contact me on bnet - Nico#2875.

Thanks!

Looking for a cross-realm group to farm Warbringers with!

Hit me up at: Bonzaii#2217

Peace.

Looking for a group to get Herald of the Titans (A).
    I've got a level 80 xp locked mage, 212 ilvl equipped. Sorting out some enchants and gems still.
    Unfortunately I picked a bad class, as spirit was a thing back in WotLK, so stuck with quite a few pieces that have spirit.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreen/advanced

battle tag; Ariandra#2988
    Last edited by Ariandra; Yesterday at 06:42 PM.