Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    searching for a group that is doing flex achievements soo, cant find one for the love of ....whatever =( hunter 580 ilvl need ij and 3rd wing

Looking for someone to do some raid and dungeon achievements that I haven't bothered to do! Ulduar 25 ones, ICC25 ones, Cataclysm raider, Cataclysm Hero, Firelands raider, Dragon Soul raider, Pandaria Hero among others. Add me in-game (Behersk123#2280). I'm on Talnivarr EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brawlers - Rabble Rabble Rabble achievement. Nexsa#1189

Deleted
    Looking for a group to do CM Gold. I currently have 6/9 Gold challenges completed and I really want to finish the achievement before 6.0 hits.
    I lack a bit of experience but I am going to read up on tactics and look at video guides to be as prepared as possible.
    I am a destruction warlock on Stormscale-EU Horde, pm if interested.
    Last edited by mmoc4751afc231; 2014-07-19 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for groups to do some harder cross-realm achievements, including:

- Ragnar-Os
    - Some Ulduar / ToGC achievements, incl. Ulduar 25 non-meta & ToGC 10 non-meta
    - PvP battleground stuff (got 121/271 achievements right now; so I'm most likely missing all the medium/hard stuff)

I can heal or DPS at 585+, cleared Ulduar/ToGC hardmodes back in WotLK and my (resto-)PvP gear is 522/550. I'm not going for Battlemaster (yet *cough*) but it's really hard to get some more achievements there atm. Write me a PM if you plan to organize a run!

Looking for a group to do CM Gold. I am BM/WW monk. PM me here or add my battletag.
    But there is one problem. I can read english, can understand english, but can't talk.
    Monk is linked in signature.

Looking for a Herald of the Titans group, got a geared 80 pala tank. EU Horde
    drayarr#2240

Looking for Herald of the Titans group as well! On US Servers, please send me a PM!
    Last edited by Takkio; 2014-08-25 at 12:55 AM.

I'm looking for a group to do Ulduar Non-Meta achievements, both 10 and 25 man. On Horde side, US-Realm

Deleted
    ~Horde, EU.

Looking for someone to help with a few Achievements that are much easier with another player, they are;

(Click for WoW-Head link)

A very easy way to get this achievement is to group up. Since it's group-contribute anyone in your party that steps on roaches counts towards your progress and vice-versa.

If your opponent forfeits/flees, you now get credit for a win for this achievement.

With our pets been in the same level range, level 1 or 25, we both sign up for a random battle at the same time and we make sure the battle notification shows up on our screens simultaneously. The game changes our appearance even if we get matched together, so don't forfeit from the start even if you end up in battling with a random.
    Only winning PvP battles count for credit, but losing a pet in a PvE battle between PvP battles will reset it, so keep that in mind if you're fighting pets while waiting for your PvP queue.

This one needs you having a full team of level 25's.

We can trade 1 for 1 with the achievements, you go first - then me, and so on. I don't mind if it takes a few nights to get these down, there's no rush.

If anyone is interested please hit me with a PM, we can exchange ID's and make a time to log in.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    pm me your btag cryptnic. this is my first mmo-c post and i cant pm you

Looking for people to farm some Ancient Spineclaws. Also same thing with me as with kartujin... Would be up to do PvP pet battles as well Cryptnic.

Is anyone interested in grinding Steamwheedle Cartel or Ravenholdt rep with me for Insane in the Membrane? Send me a PM, and we can figure out a time to group up! I'm US, Alliance.

Anyone whanna do share the love achievement? for Glory of the hero

Hey Leshya I want to get some ravenholdt rep im unable to send pms atm not enough posts... skype is Tianzdoom Doomlyslayer

Deleted
    Hello!

Me and my friend are looking to do some Challenge Modes, we are going for bronze and silver so people without experience are more then welcome. Our goal is to finish them and have fun, so no tryhards that leave after one attempt please.

I have a blood dk and a resto druid, and can complete them on either one, my friend is a retri pally.

We are looking to do it now in the weekend.

PM or add my battletag lukestar#2397

Deleted
    So im an horde player on Stormreaver EU, and i only miss Thassarian for this achivement and its the last one i need for the meta. The problem now is that thassarian can only be companed by alliance players. And since the molten front daily quest zone is pretty dead now days its impossible for me to complete this.

So im looking for an alliance player to help me, what i thought we could do is if someone need Manrik or something thats only horde. I more than gladly help, we could add eachother at battle.net and go to the molten front every day until both get what they need, if this sound interesting add me on battletag

Apsvettman#2940

Hello, Looking for CM gold runs,
    I am a Horde - Aggramar - EU player that hasnt took WoW quite serious in the past 2 xpacs.
    Now I have some free time and want to get the CM gear before 14.10.2014 patch day 6.0.
    I am 29 male, looking for mature players for some friday night good time while doing CM's.

Thank you.

BNet: TheSceptic1#2613

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry about my other post. I was unaware this thread existed. Anywho...

If there are people farming Steamwheedle Rep please let me know. I would like to join you.

Being in a group makes it go a bit faster and involves less drudgery.

I am online in the afternoons and evenings.

I am alliance.

Also, if anyone needs an exp tank for HotT, i have a fully BiS geared warrior tank.

Deleted
    Looking for an individual or a group that want to do any of the meta/mount achievements for WotLK dungeons, Ulduar 25, ICC10/25, Cata dungeon + raid and MoP dungeon + raid. Also interested in farming mount drops in old raids etc. Have experience from WotLK and MoP raids and have like 525-530ish gear.
    My battletag is Molle#2202 if anybody is interested.