Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Looking for an individual or a group that want to do any of the meta/mount achievements for WotLK dungeons, Ulduar 25, ICC10/25, Cata dungeon + raid and MoP dungeon + raid. Also interested in farming mount drops in old raids etc. Have experience from WotLK and MoP raids and have like 525-530ish gear.
    My battletag is Molle#2202 if anybody is interested.

US Horde Warlock with appropriate item level seeing Herald of Titans group.
    Enchants, Gems, Food, Flasks and Pots. Contact me in-game Breesy#1234

Running Herald of the titans on US-Alliance on 2/1/2015. We are need of 2 dps for a full group, contact me either through PM or Parksy#1788

Doing the Blackhand Achievement - "Ashes, Ashes..." this Wednesday. US Horde.

I am putting together a group to do the Blackhand achievement for Glory of the Draenor Raider.

The run will take place on SATURDAY, May 2nd at 9pm Stormreaver-US SERVER time (10pm EST). This should give everyone enough time to plan accordingly, invite your friends, and learn about the mechanics of the achievement.

Please note that this is not a Blackhand progression group, or a run that is interested in any sort of items from the boss. Every player joining the raid should be only expecting to receive one thing: the achievement. We will be doing the run on NORMAL mode, as it is the easiest the achievement allows for. I am hoping to bring 30 people along for the run, as generally the more people you have for the achievement, the easier it is on everyone.

Requirement: Be HORDE! 675+ ilevel, 10/10n minimum with MULTIPLE Blackhand kills. There will be no exceptions to these requirements.

If any player in the raid continuously fails at regular or achievement mechanics/requirements, they will be removed from the raid with or without warning. If everything goes to plan, we should be able to complete the achievement in minimal attempts. With that said, please plan on at least a couple wipes while everyone sees what we are actually looking for.

If you are interested in attending or have any questions PM me here, as sharing bnet is not allowed on the open forums. Or simply sign up at http://openraid.org/events/view/266442/okroster

Very Respecfully,

Holysqueaks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...berth/advanced

Ready to go right now Protection Warrior looking for Herald of the Titans group. Am currently Horde, but if an Alliance group was ready to go would be willing to faction swap him for the kill.

Battletag is Militaris#1106

Oceanic Horde looking for groups to do the Nemesis achievements with, or the Highmaul Coliseum achievement (Last of Us or Fight. Kill. Salute.) Have only just started on the Nemesis one and am on Night Elf, not sure if you can switch.

I want to complete the Tier 14 and 16 meta's.

These are my available characters. Some are great, others are meh, but most importantly I can and will listen which is what matters most for the achievement.

http://sig.lanjelin.com/user/lastresort

Also looking for a CM Gold group, I completed full MoP golds on two toons. I would like to complete these on my Paladin and/or Mage.

PM me on these forums for my BTag
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-06-21 at 12:24 PM.

My specs + Steam | Feel free to add me

I'm trying to finish the Nemesis quests, having trouble with the Draenei ones. If there's someone who is willing to let me kill them a few hundred times...that would be great. <3
    I have a blood elf, and a night elf. I know those are quite common, but all I have at the moment.