Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    US Horde Warlock with appropriate item level seeing Herald of Titans group.
    Enchants, Gems, Food, Flasks and Pots. Contact me in-game Breesy#1234

Running Herald of the titans on US-Alliance on 2/1/2015. We are need of 2 dps for a full group, contact me either through PM or Parksy#1788

Doing the Blackhand Achievement - "Ashes, Ashes..." this Wednesday. US Horde.

I am putting together a group to do the Blackhand achievement for Glory of the Draenor Raider.

The run will take place on SATURDAY, May 2nd at 9pm Stormreaver-US SERVER time (10pm EST). This should give everyone enough time to plan accordingly, invite your friends, and learn about the mechanics of the achievement.

Please note that this is not a Blackhand progression group, or a run that is interested in any sort of items from the boss. Every player joining the raid should be only expecting to receive one thing: the achievement. We will be doing the run on NORMAL mode, as it is the easiest the achievement allows for. I am hoping to bring 30 people along for the run, as generally the more people you have for the achievement, the easier it is on everyone.

Requirement: Be HORDE! 675+ ilevel, 10/10n minimum with MULTIPLE Blackhand kills. There will be no exceptions to these requirements.

If any player in the raid continuously fails at regular or achievement mechanics/requirements, they will be removed from the raid with or without warning. If everything goes to plan, we should be able to complete the achievement in minimal attempts. With that said, please plan on at least a couple wipes while everyone sees what we are actually looking for.

If you are interested in attending or have any questions PM me here, as sharing bnet is not allowed on the open forums. Or simply sign up at http://openraid.org/events/view/266442/okroster

Very Respecfully,

Holysqueaks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...berth/advanced

Ready to go right now Protection Warrior looking for Herald of the Titans group. Am currently Horde, but if an Alliance group was ready to go would be willing to faction swap him for the kill.

Battletag is Militaris#1106

Oceanic Horde looking for groups to do the Nemesis achievements with, or the Highmaul Coliseum achievement (Last of Us or Fight. Kill. Salute.) Have only just started on the Nemesis one and am on Night Elf, not sure if you can switch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old, disregard.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-09-28 at 04:21 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I'm trying to finish the Nemesis quests, having trouble with the Draenei ones. If there's someone who is willing to let me kill them a few hundred times...that would be great. <3
    I have a blood elf, and a night elf. I know those are quite common, but all I have at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on EU, Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon
    Need hordes and alliance to do the Nemesis quests, if interested PM me please! No clue if it can be done xrealms, if u know how and want a go just pm
    i have human draenai elf worgen, aiming to get a grp together to do all of em in 2 hours!

I'm looking for people to do BG achievements. Starting with WG. Stuff like Not in my House, Warsong Expedience, Save the Day, Ironman, Frenzied Defender.

This is for US-Horde btw.

Will be running MSV for *show my your moves* later today. Add btag nyheart#1984 for invite. 8/13m with 3 717+ characters. Made an attempt at the achievement last night but could not get a full group of people who could consistently dodge. PLEASE have LOW ping - so be on a US server, not OCE. Also will most likely use mumble, so be ready for that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Show me your moves

Looking for more horde players interested in completing this achievement.
    http://openraid.us/events/view/276174
    Last edited by Vixeee; 2015-09-21 at 04:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to complete the Tier 14,16, and WoD 5man Meta achievements, I have most of the raid ones complete though, but I'm willing to do them again if it will result in me obtaining some I don't have.

I have an army of toons I can come on, and for both factions.

Referring to the list, it'd be best to bring these toons; my Paladin, Orc Hunter, Human Mage.

I'm on US servers and I'm on the east coast.

Don't be dissuaded by my lack of raiding in the last 3 years, I learn fast and I can perform.

Edit - Btag - Quantums#1449
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-09-28 at 04:19 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Looking for BRF achievement run (Hunter & Resto-Druid 715+) EU Alliance tree#2953

LF group to do

School's out Forever (Scholomance hc - MoP dungeon achiev meta)

btag - Roxtar#1859

Friends and I are doing CMs this weekend on alts. We need a hunter and a resto druid. Would prefer if you had 4/8+ done already. Most of us have done them all already so we want this to go quick.

Add Mokosus#1733 for more info

Im looking for a CM gold boost.
    I am only interested in essentially one weapon for the gold clear (Though I am aware of the other rewards that come as well) and am willing to spend 160k total paid incrementally after each successful dungoen clear to avoid scammers.

Please add Murderaddict#1585
    or message Tactic-shadowsong us horde

Hey guys, i am currently forming a CM group on Horde EU.

Our setup:

Tank: Available
    DPS - Hunter
    DPS - Warrior
    DPS: Available
    Healer: Available

Requirements are at least full 630 gear or higher, as CM will scale you down to 630ilvl. Bring pots/flask/food and it is all good

Feel free to contact me if you are interested: Ergunk#2122

Currently forming a Herald of the Titans group, US-Horde. Add me on Smaktat#1130 if you'd like to attend.
    Last edited by smaktat; 2016-05-28 at 09:29 PM.

Managed to get this finished?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    LF group to do

School's out Forever (Scholomance hc - MoP dungeon achiev meta)

btag - Roxtar#1859
    Did you manage to get this finished?