Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've got stories for half of my characters done and dusted. But I tend not to write them down as I prefer to act them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really want my story written for me, i plan to do that myself buuuuuuuuuuuut.... i do want to share!!

Character Name/Sex/Race/Profession Sypa Ravenhowl, male, sylvari, ranger, pet is a Fern Mastiff, name might be Wilson, may be subject to change
    Do you want to be a War Hero type character or more of a "rags to riches" or even a simple countryman? His story starts out awakening from emerging from his seed pod with his pet, he will be brand new to the world, even though he'll likely resemble my ranger from GW1
    Parents? Deceased/Alive/Forgotten? non existent
    Playstyle Ranged with melee combat, warhorn is 100% going to be used, other weapons are to be determined
    Side note: I'm running on the "Sylvari look like humans because the pale tree used the dead humans they were planted on for inspiration" because of that, i'm going to say my ranger went to the pale tree (which is planted in GW1) to die, and in turn this sylvari will resemble him a great deal, he'll likely have a different name then the one i put, and will behave significantly differently

Character option #2
    Character Name/Sex/Race/Profession Durzlla Ravenhowl, male, human, mesmer/necromancer/elementalist/eng/ranger (not sure which i'm doing yet lol)
    Do you want to be a War Hero type character or more of a "rags to riches" or even a simple countryman? He will be either a nobleman, or a middle class human, if he's a nobleman he will have a significant amount of training in combat, otherwise rags to riches
    Parents? Deceased/Alive/Forgotten? Alive and well, however his older sister is missing, believed to be dead
    Playstyle Unknown, however he will be very cruel to people (probably going to be a noble because of this)
    Side Notes: The descendant of the ranger Sypa Ravenhowl, lucky to be alive due to all his ancestors but 1 pregnant mother (carrying a child from his fathers side) were killed in the flooding of lions arch
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    but... there are 8 professions...? ><

OT, as for my own, I have a general idea for my Guardian, but I prefer to write my own story and background.

I am still contemplating on whether he will be commonfolk or a street rat though...
    Yep, I have;

Human; Warrior/Ranger/Elementalist
    Norn; Guardian
    Sylvari; Mesmer/Necromancer
    Asura; Thief
    Charr; Engineer

And aside from those 8 I have a Human Guardian and a Charr Warrior.

Might make some more Norn's and Asura's in the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    Verazh, going to begin yours today but I just got Mass Effect 3 so I can't promise anything soon :P
    Great. Take all the time you need