Poll: Favorite Cata Raid Encounter

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Your Favorite Cata Raid Encounter

So with the end of Cataclysm upon us, which of the many different raid encounters did you like best? I have several that I enjoyed, Cho'gall, Conclave, Alysrazor, Ragnaros, but I would have to say my favorite was Atramedes. I just found the sound mechanic to be fun and something a little different from what is normally out there.

Go ahead and vote for your favorite, I tried to include all the ones that were memorable to me, unfortunately there are only 15 options, so use other and explain what it is here!
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.... tough question, there are a lot of really good ones.

Blackhorn, Alysrazor and Al'akir would be my picks from each tier. Though Heroic Hagara and Heroic Spine are really close to beating Blackhorn

Heroic: Ascendant Council, Cho'Gall, Al'Akir, Nefarian, Valiona, Sinestra, Omnotron, Majordomo, Ragnaros, Yorshaj

Deleted
    Ragnaros > Cho'Gall > Nefarian > Sinestra > Valiona > Atramedes

Those were my favorites.

Ragnaros pre-nerf was a great fight IMO.

Mine is Nefarian, not bcoz im a feral cat that could stack high buffed bleeds and keep them up :P the encounter itself was fun even when u're wiping on it
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Hmm I will have to go with Sinestra. I liked the lore, the buff in PH2 was really fun, it wasn't overly long, it was challenging but not bang your face against a brickwall 300 times hard.

Though Heroic Hagara and Heroic Spine are really close to beating Blackhorn
    Well, I finally found a person who likes Heroic Spine....

Honestly, I think I had the most fun doing Heroic Beth, reason being was I was on ling duty on my hunter and I had a grand old time doing that fight, trapping, aoeing the shit out of them, soaking up the kamikazees, and making sure I got to the next spawn point in time (I did it on 10 man) while making sure the big add wasn't trying to eat my face off. Nothing else in this entire expansion made me that alert and tense, as if I fucked up even a little bit it would most likely result in a wipe (though granted I missed a couple good fights like Sinestra and H Rag).

Otherwise, Ragnaros, Cho'Gal and Atramedes are up there as well.