Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

GW2:What Weapon/Armor Models would you like to see.

So in the past few months, a lot of concept art has been released and through the last Beta, we've seen some models passing us.

However, what kind of styles for armors and weapons would you like to see in the game? Based on other games or just random concept art.

Myself; I would like to see a Soul Calibur 2 Soul Edge (Complete) style of Zweihander.

Remembering my old days of slaughtering everyone in SC2

10+ Year Old Account

I used this weapon a lot in PSO. The Dragon Slayer.

Was part of my Death Knight transmog in WoW (Not my screenshot). Despair.

Concepts from Phantasy Star Universe. I can see a smaller version on an Asura maybe. It is a bit out of touch with the GW2 world though.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably an old-timey style sniper rifle.

Oh yes, would fit an engineer perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post

Concepts from Phantasy Star Universe. I can see a smaller version on an Asura maybe. It is a bit out of touch with the GW2 world though.
    I like this one, I can see it being dyed, black and white with the gold.

Deleted
    Vincent from FFVII for my rouge

But personaly i would love girl Asian costumes > more skin , less resources to waste in creating them
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-03-06 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plzbegentle View Post
    Vincent from FFVII for my rogue

But personaly i would love girl Asian costumes > more skin , less resources to waste in creating the costumes
    WoW forum, the other way

Deleted

I want this one, in some way 8D

I'd make a human female just for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post

I want this one, in some way 8D
    Oh yes, definitely. Maybe as an environmental weapon.
    Last edited by Jovanaar; 2012-03-06 at 10:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a boomerang dammit!

In all the games that I have played the ONLY one I can think of that actually had one was Secret of Mana. Can you imagine the type of abilities you would have in this game with one? Not to mention it would actually give you a new type of ranged physical style other than a bow or a gun.

When it comes to equipment however, would love to see like a roughed-up looking suit. Not one that looks crisp and clean, an actual three-piece suit like that one dude wore in Trigun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    I want a boomerang dammit!
    Then I want a didgeridoo! It can be my "staff" as an elementalist :P
    Seriously though, it would be badass.

Since I'm going to be an Elementalist I really wish for some armor on fire! maybe something like this -> http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/8/...lame_Lord).jpg

Damn, nice set Scyth.

I don't know if it's a set though. Because when you look at the picture it doesn't have anything besides maybe legs But I can dream right?

I'd wear it, looks cool anyway! From what I've seen of GW2 so far though, I think their artists will be able to pull some epic stuff out for us. Maybe a set that changes colour according to which stance/presence you're in? Maybe has gusts of wind blowing around in Air, flames licking around as fire, etc. Maybe my imagination is running rampant here but hey, lets hope theirs does too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Since I'm going to be an Elementalist I really wish for some armor on fire! maybe something like this -> http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/8/...lame_Lord).jpg
    I believe it's from the Flame Legion. So you'll encounter these in game.

Hahah your imagination is exactly the same is mine I hope they can do that yeah!

@Bloodhunter Yeah I think you are right but I hope I can use it not just encounter it in game Anyways the weapons people have posted look awesome as well!

I don't want the actual Soul Edge in game but I think every game should have a set of weapons covered in eyes and teeth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianoz View Post
    Snip]
    2nd pic = <3, damn that's Godlike! Would've loved that armor ingame...