Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest View Post
    It's nice and all but I went dual +41 crit purples on my sent. Now I feel closer to my inner Mace Windu.
    Ditto lol.

Now I can feel good about saying, "I want these mother f****n Sith off my mother f****n ship!"

i really want a black core with silver/white lining. or different blade effects, like wispy particles or like a visual "wah-wah" effect.
    that'd be cool too.
    "Angle of incidence equals angle of reflectance. Meaning, if you can see them, they can see you. Use the environment around you. Free yourself from the tyranny of eye-level!"--Roger Dodger i also play the git-box
    Poke THIS Robot--it's a link to MY MUSIC!--

Deleted
    Perhaps a total noob question but could you elaborate on where to get the white crystal as well as the purple one? Or by purple do you mean that magenta crystal????

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Perhaps a total noob question but could you elaborate on where to get the white crystal as well as the purple one? Or by purple do you mean that magenta crystal????
    You buy them from a vendor in the AH area of your fleet. They're both Geologists for both factions so you can't miss them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    You buy them from a vendor in the AH area of your fleet. They're both Geologists for both factions so you can't miss them.
    Cool thanks. I'll have a look then

Bleh, only really worth it for saber using classes imo. I've got more than enough creds for both blasters, but it's just not worth it for BH/IA.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Bleh, only really worth it for saber using classes imo. I've got more than enough creds for both blasters, but it's just not worth it for BH/IA.
    I kinda feel this way about most of the colors, tbh. I only have to moves on my bh that even shows what my blaster colors are. Maybe if they made it so rapid shots would show the color when healing like it does dps I'll be a bit happier with the different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    I kinda feel this way about most of the colors, tbh. I only have to moves on my bh that even shows what my blaster colors are. Maybe if they made it so rapid shots would show the color when healing like it does dps I'll be a bit happier with the different colors.
    Yeah there are quite a few Trooper abilities that fire the gun, but have a predetermined spell animation, of a determined colour. It would be nice if things like Hail of Bolts at least changed to match the colour of your crystal.

Deleted
    As a merc healer i couldn't agree more. Color crystals are totally useless to me as there's basically little to no abilities that show off the color of my blaster shots.
    Oh well i save money to farm the mounts.

I'll be using purple simply because it's so cheap. Honestly I have like 9 mill credits but I have had the yellow +41 yellow endurance for some time now. I don't want to spend 2.5 mil creds on something (of the same stat value) when in a month from now I can get cooler/better. Especially since my CE mount is no longer special.... I want something hot to buy for CE come 1.2.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2012-03-08 at 07:48 AM.

Man i would love the white on my jugg but its 2 damn expensive *

I still prefer my dual wielding marauder with pink lightsabers even though the magenta crystals have only +33 instead of +41 for the new ones. then again... it's only a slight increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I actually think it is pretty neat. If I played a jedi, it would definitely be the color to obtain for me, perfectly suited for a light sided jedi master. However, on the imperial side it is still purple. I kinda look at the two as their opposites and really a representation of the two sides of the force. But still, nice to see it is now obtainable, even if it costs a fortune.

In a way, I wish Bioware would make more of these collectables as something you gather through achievements, even if the achievements aren't there in the codex, the way WoW has them, but still as something that you collect through actions other than just purchasing them through a vendor.
    I wholeheartedly agree! I would grind out the achievements that have an associated unique reward no matter the length of time it would take me to complete and think it would be much more of a rewarding item/mod to have! As of right now, the white crystal on it's own is not cool enough to spend 2.5 mil on IMO! If it were a unique achievement reward for one like the Glory of the Cataclysm Hero then I would grinding it out!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would rather a black one, but I might get a purple one, ill see when I get to 50..
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner563 View Post
    good to see it's legitimately obtainable now. Thought we'd had a flashback to January's controversy.
    in 1.2 these vendors are being removed and your gonna be able to obtain them legit from world bosses, flashpoints etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree! I would grind out the achievements that have an associated unique reward no matter the length of time it would take me to complete and think it would be much more of a rewarding item/mod to have! As of right now
    While I would advocate this, considering the difficulty of Flashpoints/Ops I doubt this would work. I do believe that there should be a way to "earn" these, rather than grind out money for them but the majority of the player base would likely be up in arms about how hard it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I don't see what the fuss is about the white crystal. I think it looks rather bland compared to the others. And the new ones in 1.2
    I agree. Mixed feelings... it's boring but I still want it only because I don't have it lol.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    I'm sorry but the white crystal is just a showoff for the people who can afford it.

I prefer Black-Blue or Black-Red crystals, they look so much more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    There you go!
    What move is that where you throw your saber and it hits them a bunch of times like a weed whacker? That is badass (and the crystal looks badass too).