Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    I would've thought the bribing people into shackling themselves to the game for a year with a pretty mount and D3 was the biggest giveaway.
    Except for the fact it wasn't bribing people into anything. Free stuff for the year I would have paid for anyway, yey!

15+ Year Old Account
    WoW, sounds awesome... really love the aggressive marketing Blizzard is doing lately when it comes to WoW!

Just hope that finally, SoR will be available in my country too...
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

Sorry, I'm having a problem reading this seeing as my jaw has left my face, and I need to pick it up off the floor.

brb

now i want to quit and be idle for a while just to qualify for this.

So...if I have been playing since launch...and someone left in wrath...they recieve free something one year and a half I payed 35e? wtf?
    with BC it makes sense, but with cataclysm?? wtf?

Deleted
    u have auron avatar,u rock

Deleted
    Absolutely awesome! Considering it's highly likely that the spectral mounts (Gryphon & Wyvern) are connected to this new SoR as well. I'm going to resurrect so many people... WoW will turn into World of Zombies!

I wonder what would happen if this was used on an account without WotLK...

You all may ridicule this choice, but I guarantee this is going to do some serious damage control for them in terms of subscriber count loss. I expect they're looking to improve on last quarter's subscriber count difference and this is certainly going to help a ton in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Spend an expansion revamping 1-60 content. Free level boost to 80.
    The people that are getting revived back to the game probably already have played 1-60 and won't play through it again anyway unless they make a new character, in which case it won't be wasted.

Deleted
    so the lvl 80, does it mean you can boost one of your existing characters to 80, or just straight up make a new character and it will start at 80? if so what happens with gear because being lvl 80 with no gear is gonna suck pretty bad :P also, how long do you have to be inactive to use scroll of ressurection?

Seriously what the hell, they spoiled the conspiracy theorying and now this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    I wonder what would happen if this was used on an account without WotLK...
    i was thinking about this too...
    if anyone have the answer, pls, tell me

Deleted
    Anyone know what the criteria for this are? I can't see any scroll button ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Was waiting for the official announcement but that will do.
    Boub are you invited on Press Tour?

Uhm. Unless this just straight up doesn't work on bnet friends and only "characters" on your friends list per character, then I call BS.

I'm in game....don't see any new options at all on any of my bnet friends who haven't played in 6+ months.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by jt1080; 2012-03-06 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    If this is real, count me and my friend back into the game.

After repeatedly unsubbing and resubbing again and finally swearing to not sub again until the next expansion. (yeah, right!) Blizzard, you're too damn good at this.

Deleted
    so if i send to to my friend, have him do the business choose a new lvl 80 and merge his account with mine so he can quit again, i get more characters ?

Bros, is this an Entire Battle.net resurrection or can it be an individual account? I have 1 account that I haven't played in almost 2 years and would like to start it back up again.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

About a week ago 2 friends came back from a 6 month break and our raiding guild transferred realms so our mains are on different realms. I figured the Scroll of Resurrection would start working again right after they came back.