Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ha ha ha, this is absurd, spend so much time and resources on revamping the old world only for resurrected people to totally skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    GW2 is better and will have no monthly fee. WoW is in deep trouble and Blizzard knows it.
    You think? I would think the fact every property Anet has going F2p, the lawsuit against terra, and the fact that you need a good rig to play GW2 make the situation look kinda something Anet needs to be more careful with and not too much of a worry for blizz.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....A free level 80? Wtf am I in the twilight zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    yea's bro's it's's a's slap's in's the's face's
    I think. . .I think I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "....A free level 80? Wtf am I in the twilight zone?"Nope your in the hour of twilight! Close but no cigar.Anyway if any1 wants the free perks im after the mount,i play on a EU server so send me a mail for a scroll tyyyyy

Deleted
    Hmmm, seems my comment on this has been removed (!?) I'd think rather than a free lvl 80 with no idea how to play it and the community to shout at the player and general act rather poorly towards them there's much more to be said for giving 400% exp or something like. At least there's a BIT of time spent playing it and learning how it all works before getting thrown out into the community at large.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imamage View Post
    Hmmm, seems my comment on this has been removed (!?) I'd think rather than a free lvl 80 with no idea how to play it and the community to shout at the player and general act rather poorly towards them there's much more to be said for giving 400% exp or something like. At least there's a BIT of time spent playing it and learning how it all works before getting thrown out into the community at large.
    And I would quite respectfully disagree with you, seeing as of right now you can get from 1 - 80 literally slapping you wang against the keyboard shouting lolololol, I don't see what the difference is here. You don't really start hitting anything remotely difficult til you hit 80, and in all honesty, if your STARTING at 80, in fresh gear, then your going to pay a hell of a lot more attention in 5 man's you don't know.

I did this on my other account which had been inactive for a couple months. Decided to make a mage as my freebie toon, and my guildies were spammed by the overflow of achievements I got when I logged onto him. (all the level milestones, all the cooking ones, riding up to epic). Was good for a laugh during our raid break.

Exclamation

If anyone would like to be resurrected, I can send you one of my scrolls. WoW is not dead yet

If interested, send me an email at howlinginthenight at werenation.com

Include your real ID
    Last edited by DementedBaku; 2012-03-08 at 01:50 PM.

Interesting news is the this announcement came 1 day after after the newly appointed CFO. http://www.bradenton.com/2012/03/05/...financial.html

looking forward to playing wow again!

If anyone is interested, click my icon and send me a message with your e-mail or user ID and I'll send you a scroll.

If anyone is interested in a scroll, click my icon and send me a message with your real Id or email.

I managed to send a Scroll of Resurrection to myself. Free level 80 for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    the best part was no longer enduring the pain of lvling my DK.

Please send a resurection to Chregal (Warsong US). I will be very thankful and will pay a two month subscription and you will get a mount.

Thx
    Last edited by chregal; 2012-03-08 at 07:36 PM.

If you would let a scroll, click my icon and send me a message with real id/e-mail.

If you need a Scroll of Ressurrection, pst me.

I play ally on US-Aerie Peak (PVE server).

10+ Year Old Account
    I can send one too, PM me if needed (Darksorrow)