Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel25 View Post
    I'm glad I boycotted CNN after they fired Rick Sanchez! CNN is a puppet for the current administration and Hollywood, pease let us all ignore CNN, to teach them a lesson!
    Don't know if you've noticed, but CNN uses a lot of pretty right-wing analysts fairly heavily. Erick Erickson, Bay Buchanan, Alex Castellanos as examples. They also invite Tea Party spokespeople and bring on the Republican candidates themselves. And unlike what Fox does to the Democrats they invite, CNN actually treats these people and their opinions seriously, much to the dismay of many liberals.

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Okay...
    So the interview (with the gunfire and shelling and screams and whatnot) was completely staged.
    If you're interested, here he is responding to the allegations. Sorry it's just a tiny clip--not sure where to get the whole thing.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/0...ons/?hpt=ac_t1

look on this page I guess:

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/?hpt=ac_ac
    Last edited by ptwonline; 2012-03-07 at 01:23 AM.

Whoa, this one brought the conspiracy nut jobs out! Always amusing, keep throwing them out there. I haven't seen the "9-11 was an inside job" bit yet, that's always a classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm". A plan, written in 1996, for the US to invade and occupy Iraq, followed by Iran and Syria in order to change the balance of power in the region to favor Israel.

911 was used by the US and Israel as a pretext to enact this plan.

the plan is still in effect and its the REAL reason for the entire confilct, and the reason why the propaganda linked above is being used.

Her's a nice synopsis of the plan: http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot....ean-break.html
    That's a pretty funny plan.

Step 1: We engineered a terrorist attack on our country that cost thousands of lives.
    Step 2: We invaded Afghanistan, in which we've been bogged down for 10 years at huge huge cost and has nothing to do with Israel.
    Step 3: We invaded Iraq at additional huge expense both in lives and money, driving our country into a level of debt that's considered by many to be unsustainable.
    Step 4: Syria and Iran?

We would do ALL this, and spend trillions of dollars we don't have and countless lives, bringing home a lot of our young men and women crippled or dead ALL for the sake of making Israel slightly stronger? Why in the world would we consider doing such a thing?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    Don't know if you've noticed, but CNN uses a lot of pretty right-wing analysts fairly heavily. Erick Erickson, Bay Buchanan, Alex Castellanos as examples. They also invite Tea Party spokespeople and bring on the Republican candidates themselves. And unlike what Fox does to the Democrats they invite, CNN actually treats these people and their opinions seriously, much to the dismay of many liberals.

If you're interested, here he is responding to the allegations. Sorry it's just a tiny clip--not sure where to get the whole thing.

I have not noticed because I no longer watch CNN, as I stated above! But I can tell you that for the time I did watched CNN, (use to be a Democrat) that CNN, in fact is controlled by Hollywood and the current administration, obviously they have to bring Republicans to their network, so there can be a discussion, if not then all it would be one sided, and people would get even more sicker than there already are. As you are probably are aware CNN ratings are pretty bad, everyone has left them, and people are relying on Internet and Fox News. So I assure you I'm not alone, people know, and we will not be deceived ever again by anyone! (Not even by celebrities)
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

10+ Year Old Account

I especially like the point he makes where he says, "Listen, I was on the air with you for 6 minutes, during which there were no gunshots. If I were trying to fake war sounds, I would have been faking them while on the air with you."

I have not noticed because I no longer watch CNN, as I stated above! But I can tell you that for the time I did watched CNN, (use to be a Democrat) that CNN, in fact is controlled by Hollywood and the current administration, obviously they have to bring Republicans to their network, so there can be a discussion, if not then all it would be one sided, and people would get even more sicker than there already are. As you are probably are aware CNN ratings are pretty bad, everyone has left them, and people are relying on Internet and Fox News. So I assure you I'm not alone, people know, and we will not be deceived ever again by anyone! (Not even by celebrities)
    LOL.

Anyway, I hate to break it to you, but I think they were looking for an excuse to fire Rick Sanchez because he was a real tool, and as they tried to give him increased exposure and air time it became more and more clear that the guy was an intellectual lightweight and somewhat of an embarassment.

So your problem with CNN is bias and your suggestion is Fox News? Fox. You can say that with a straight face? CNN is actually the least biased. Now MSNBC is a liberal factory. The problem with all of them is a word you used: ratings. None of them care about news, they care about capturing an audience and filling up a 24 hour news cycle. However, this was all very off topic. Just don't tell me to watch fucking Fox News for unbiased coverage.

Oh, and I used to live in South Florida where Sanchez started. He was a joke down there too, and nobody could believe he got a job at CNN. He's a huge tool.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.

Anyway, I hate to break it to you, but I think they were looking for an excuse to fire Rick Sanchez because he was a real tool, and as they tried to give him increased exposure and air time it became more and more clear that the guy was an intellectual lightweight and somewhat of an embarassment.
    Naw Rick was always honest! He refused to be controlled or manipulated by anyone. That's what happens when you rise against such power, but oh well, as long as we got people like you, who doesn't mind being deceived, then it will continue to happen. Also Rick had the highest ratings in CNN, and got a lot of Youth to watch the news, and of course that is bad, because when you got someone who is not contained and starts telling the truth about powers like celebrities, then it becomes bad business. Can you imagine what would it have happen, if Rick was to talk against Hanna Montana and her pic, smoking weed. It would it have been bad business, for holyuwood, because God forbid, we try to protect children in this country from Hollywood!

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    So your problem with CNN is bias and your suggestion is Fox News? Fox. You can say that with a straight face? CNN is actually the least biased. Now MSNBC is a liberal factory. The problem with all of them is a word you used: ratings. None of them care about news, they care about capturing an audience and filling up a 24 hour news cycle. However, this was all very off topic. Just don't tell me to watch fucking Fox News for unbiased coverage.

Oh, and I used to live in South Florida where Sanchez started. He was a joke down there too, and nobody could believe he got a job at CNN. He's a huge tool.
    I said, Fox News and Internet! What do you mean by tool? lol
    Last edited by Angel25; 2012-03-07 at 01:49 AM.

Naw Rick was always honest! He refused to be controlled or manipulated by anyone. That's what happens when you rise against such power, but oh well, as long as we got people like you, who doesn't mind being deceived, then it will continue to happen. Also Rick had the highest ratings in CNN, and got a lot of Youth to watch the news, and of course that is bad, because when you got someone who is not contained and starts telling the truth about powers like celebrities, then it becomes bad business. Can you imagine what would it have happen, if Rick was to talk against Hanna Montana and her pic, smoking weed. It would it have been bad business, for holyuwood, because God forbid, we try to protect children in this country from Hollywood!
    Rick Sanchez was an idiot. Just google "Rick Sanchez idiot" and you'll probably get pages of hits even from before he said the things that got him fired.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rick Sanchez was an idiot. Just google "Rick Sanchez idiot" and you'll probably get pages of hits even from before he said the things that got him fired.
    Naw you are just a racist, and couldn't deal with the fact that a Cuban American who is also a Christian was a Host at CNN, and the people actually wathced his show.

<Infracted> Don't throw around baseless accusations towards other users with intent to incite
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-03-07 at 02:17 AM.

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 01:47 AM ----------

I said, Fox News and Internet! What do you mean by tool? lol
    Quit violating the exclamation point; it doesn't deserve that.

Also, celebrities? Powers? Are you kidding me?

Every single discussion about media outlets lying turns into this. I've never once heard a logical point about it, and it makes the whole thing sound even more ridiculous than some of the obvious bias with them. It's no wonder some people are so ill informed, when the two obvious options (major media outlets and the Internet) are both completely batshit insane.

Naw you are just a racist, and couldn't deal with the fact that a Cuban American who is also a Christian was a Host at CNN, and the people actually wathced his show.
    I'm a Hispanic American that was raised Catholic, and I think he's a moron. <mod snip>

Mod warning: Don't call other users trolls. Report and move on
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-03-07 at 02:16 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    I'm a Hispanic American that was raised Catholic, and I think he's a moron. New troll please.
    Doubtful! But alright. What's your heritage by the way? (Mexican, Colombian, Cuban, Puerto Rican, etc...)
    Last edited by Angel25; 2012-03-07 at 02:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This topic is pretty shaky to begin with, derailing it with a discussion of Rick Sanchez isn't going to help it's cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful! But alright. What's your heritage by the way? (Mexican, Columbian, Cuban, Puerto Rican, etc...)
    You misspelled Colombian. I know, because my family is Colombian, and I think Rick Sanchez is an idiot too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You misspelled Colombian. I know, because my family is Colombian, and I think Rick Sanchez is an idiot too.
    Why do you think he is an idiot? Nevermind it doesn't matter, this topic isn't about Rick, lets get back top topic, before it gets close. ^_^
    Last edited by Angel25; 2012-03-07 at 02:28 AM.

Syrian Youths English sounds like a really reputable source.

<Infracted> Don't throw around baseless accusations towards other users with intent to incite
    I'm Canadian. We don't think poorly of Cubans. We don't have embargoes with them--we think it's a nice place to visit and we set up businesses there too. I worked with a Cuban national for 9 years and he was a great guy. I don't care that Sanchez is Christian either. He didn't seem to wear his religion on his sleeve. But I work from home and sometimes I would have the news on in the background, and it became very obvious very quickly that this guy was a moron.