ELVui healing wise

Hey guys,

I've been setting up this new UI for at least 2 hours now and I'm hitting a brick wall raidframe wise. I'm playing a resto druid and ofcourse I would like to see wether my rejuvenation / lifebloom / regrowth etc. is on the target.
    Now I notice that ELVui puts these 'little squares' to the top right/left and bottom right/left, this is a good thing, however they are a certain color which i can't seem to change. (I.E. This 'square' is orange and my raidframe is also orange, so this doesnt appear well on the frame).

So my question is; is there any possible way to change the color of this 'tiny square which ressembles my rejuvenation etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Use VuhDo or similar AddOns and just disable raid frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Use VuhDo or similar AddOns and just disable raid frames.
    ^^^^^^ this

Vhdo comes ready to use to some classes, just be patient on the configuration process and you get a superb raid frame.

...we think Frost mages are balanced.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-answers-2-pvp

Blademaster
    Go to ElvUI's config (/ec), then choose Unitframes, then Filters from dropdown menu. Under Select Filter menu, choose Buff Indicator.
    Now you'll be able to pick up a spell under Select Spell menu, which also allows you to change the position of the indicator and it's color.

There is currently no Swiftmendable indicator for ElvUI (might be a problem if you raid with other restoration druids) and no cluster detection, so you still might want to take a look at Grid/VuhDo.

Field Marshal
    I too am looking to try out ElvUI. Currently I have Grid set up to display Lifebloom time remaining in the top left hand corner.
    Now for 1 stack I have the text red, for 2 stacks it's orange and for 3 stacks it's green so I always can see clearly how many stacks I have and how long remaining on the lifebloom.
    Is there a way to do this in ElvUI? I can see I can add a filter for Lifebloom but it doesn't look like there is a way to indicate stacks?

your raidframe shouldnt be orange, should be a dark color
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    your raidframe shouldnt be orange, should be a dark color
    it's not the raid frame i'm talking about, it's the colour of the numbers/timer of lifebloom, like a traffic light/warning system to indicate how many stacks.

As far as I know ElvUI just shows a green square with a number of stacks next to it. Yes, there is a way to do it like you had it before, but you'll need to go to the ElvUI forums and hope someone'll be nice to post the lua edits for that.
    ~

grid2 if you like full visual customizability
    vuhdo if you like some visual customizability and built in click settings
    healbot if you like the above but a little less powerful and easier to set up
    grid if you... nevermind, just don't
    default ui if you want to make me mad