Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    EU player here, can send someone a scroll. Drop me a PM

I have a scroll. First to PM me their email address gets it. EU.

Deleted
    Sended you one Kamiko have fun

Quote Originally Posted by kamiko View Post
    Looking for a SoR/EU/any server marcel.trianni@googlemail.com
    Sent one

Kamiko,

I sent your friend a scroll, he should receive it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    im droisa on eredar(us). anyone needs a scroll im willing to send one. pm me or message me in game

Anyone know what the "inactive date" was for the last scroll of resurection promotion was? Just trying to figure how long it was before they decided to launch a new promotion.

I miss understood someone tell me you only had to be inactive for 2 months. My mom let her account go inactive so we could try this promotion, but we found out the "inactive date" was a set date, not a certain amount of time the account is inactive (2months). Just trying to decided if she should keep the account dead, and hope they will start a new promotion soon. She has been inactive since April 23, 2012. She really wants the free 80

Quote Originally Posted by jaymullah View Post
    Anyone know what the "inactive date" was for the last scroll of resurection promotion was? Just trying to figure how long it was before they decided to launch a new promotion.

I miss understood someone tell me you only had to be inactive for 2 months. My mom let her account go inactive so we could try this promotion, but we found out the "inactive date" was a set date, not a certain amount of time the account is inactive (2months). Just trying to decided if she should keep the account dead, and hope they will start a new promotion soon. She has been inactive since April 23, 2012. She really wants the free 80
    I think the last Scroll of Resurrection program ended on January 10, 2012, and the new one started in early March, and could only be cast on accounts that were inactive as of or before March 4
    It seems like it'll be a long time before a new one starts since the current one has only been active for a few months, and probably won't be deactivated for some time...

Deleted
    Yah!! I love this

No more level boost correct?