Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have 2 accounts, think i'm gonna let one expire for some reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Instant level 80? I'm quite speechless
    To be fair, it's a boost to 80 which seems like if you don't have a L1 (at least) of a character, you can't do it.

I'll end up boosting a Shaman or Rogue that's been hanging out in the 20's forever.

What this basically means, is that the next expansion is going to be in Beta in about a month so you should stop being so serious about what's going on right now and just learn to have fun with a video game. * (I mean they've been trying to get people to stop being uptight entitled kids for a while but the message sure ain't sinking in)

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    well i know what i'm doing with this scroll... ressurect my bros account get an instant level 80 of his choice. get him to transfer that 80 to my account. Pow!

LOL Blizzard must be desperate.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time to multibox again!

This is wonderful. I can resurrect my boyfriend's account and he can have the rogue he's always wanted!

A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level
    that is pretty sick honestly

Scumbag Blizzard.Revamps entire 1-60 world.Gives people instant 80s.

Desperate much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it in-game yet? I have some friends who have been out for 2+ months and nothing next to their name.

Deleted
    for people who cant read:The char has to exists when the account gets a scroll to be boosted to level 80...so no not slightly equal to dks....

Delicious. Can't wait for the insta 80 and mounts.

Tip for people who have quit, and who are considering this just for the "free" 80.

1 - wait until April 1st
    2- Activate it.

Why? Because that way you will NOT register as a part of Q1 and thus not be a tool to help blizztivision pretend their game is doing better than it is. You get your char for 15 bucks, and if you quit your sub right away, it will still end in time for you to not be part of Q2 either ^^

Deleted
    This is awesome. Cant understand what the QQ is about? If you dont like it, dont use it? Geez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuran View Post
    Tip for people who have quit, and who are considering this just for the "free" 80.

1 - wait until April 1st
    2- Activate it.

Why? Because that way you will NOT register as a part of Q1 and thus not be a tool to help blizztivision pretend their game is doing better than it is. You get your char for 15 bucks, and if you quit your sub right away, it will still end in time for you to not be part of Q2 either ^^
    What is so bad about helping out Blizzard? You play their game, yet you refuse to help Blizzard? Blizzard needs everything they can get to make their investors happy or they will be crushed.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the smell of desperation in the evening.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    No! What to choose? warlock, priest, druid or warrior?! Also, they went very low-key on the mounts, GOOD. Well, 1-79 ia gonna be lonely...down side that.

Quote Originally Posted by KungenTCG View Post
    Scumbag Blizzard.Revamps entire 1-60 world.Gives people instant 80s.
    This is actually fun, lol.

This sucks because now theres another mount ingame that isnt viable for me to get without paying IRL cash... all of my friends are currently playing and infact disgustingly my friends girlfriend just resubbed yesterday so he/she'll be pissed.