Howdy Techies, Hopefully you guys can help where i've hit the proverbial brick wall countless times.
Now, I'm thinking of upgrading my current computer (Which is a desktop), And planning to switch it over to a laptop, Due to...well, Lets just say "personal space is ALWAYS a plus". Anyway, Going back on topic.
I have a budget from between £900-£1500 (Although the top end is a bit of a stretch)...And well, Whereas i'm not exactly set in stone about a laptop, If the performance for the budget isnt there, i'll go for a laptop, Just not the ideal solution.
Plans For it, Well (PLEASE i BEG YOU no fla...Ah who am i kidding, We're all mature reading this subforum, i hope!) But i plan to play GW2 on launch, And the main problem for me is the lack of information about specs to run it (ESPECIALLY world versus world)
I also tend to play skyrim/ME2/3 on the side, Ect.
So, Basically a gaming rig which can handle those (mainly GW2) On the highest settings as possible, Or at least a 'viable' upgrade over my current rig,*
(AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHZ**8192MB RAM GTX 275, ye ye, nothing flashy i know, But it's served me well)
The battery life, I'm not TOO fussy over, 2-3 hours of basic use will be fine (By basic i mean surfing)
And well...Any questions, I'll try to reply too in a timely manner (It's close to bed time atm ^^)
Thanks for your time my future friends, I await your advice.
Edit; If i've done anything to violate...anything, Please let me know, I'm rather tired and had a few drinks, So something may have unintentionally slipped. Ty.