2/8H Holy Priest LFG

Hello, I'm looking for a more serious raid experience on a highly populated server. I prefer a eastern timezone guild and I am willing to raid 3-4 nights a week from 8 est - 12 est, I am flexible with the raid times. I have about 7 years of raiding experience, I have about 50+ pulls on Ultraxion so i understand the boss fairly well I also have about 20 attempts on Yor H too.

Armory: Priest, Rottenmanjuu (mmo champion wont let me post links yet, sorry)

Armory: Warrior, Brokenmanjuu

Armory: Rogue, Sneakymanjuu

I'm currently not raiding I took a break from it after i quit my previous guild. My Priest is holy and is built for doing a lot of AE healing very quickly. I am looking for a laid back guild that takes raiding seriously and comes gemmed, enchanted, reforged properly, have researched their role in the fights and can keep their buffs/debuffs up for the duration of the fight.

You can view my logs under Deus Invictus on the icecrown server, check from the end of November until the end of February as I have been active since the beginning of March. My Warrior I can play Fury, Arms, Protection and on my Rogue for PVE dps i play Combat. Also if your guild does a lot of alt runs that would be nice as well.

You can email me and Naewein(at)yahoo or RL I.D me at the same email address. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Hey there! I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be perfect in our core healing team and I look forward to hear from you!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
    Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
    Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
    Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
    Ultraxion - Dead on HM
    Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
    Spine of Deathwing - Dead
    Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
    5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
    BWD: 4/6 HM's
    BoT: 1/5 HM's
    ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
    1 Balance Druid
    1 Elemental Shaman
    1 Mage
    1 Shadowpriest

Healers
    1 Resto Druid

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www . choiceguild . com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya or Doom in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.

Hi, we are looking for exactly what you can bring to the table. Feel free to add my real id it will be in the spam, it doubles as my email as well and is the best way to contact me. Hope to hear from you and have a nice day.

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently 2/8 DS 10 man HM. We have 2 groups going and have decided that we are going to start recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content and to get a solid group together for Mists of Panderia end game raiding. These are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (384+ item lvl at the very least, prefer higher) and Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid.

Contact Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz or Faded for more info or post an app on our website wic.guildlaunch.com

-Currently we are in need of 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
    -We are also looking for 2-3 Dps Melee we are really looking for an Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
    -For Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest or Survival hunter.

Add my real id: nck_2001 at hotmail

Hey there Rotten!

We at Dark Scion are looking for a new healer to help us progress through Heroic Dragon Soul currently 5/8 and we may be a good fit for you!
    So below is a little spam about us =)

We raid Tues,Thurs and Sunday @ 9:30-12:30 EST

We are 5/8 Heroic and making good progress on Heroic Warmaster.

You can apply online @ www.Darkscion.guildlaunch.com
    OR
    Contact me in game via RealID: Dark.for.fear.of.failure@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you!