HC Madness Platform Boss

So our guild has been working on HC Madness 25man for the past week and we're having a problem with the platform boss. Every attempt it seems like 1-3 people just fall and die when switching platforms. Anyone have any tips on how to prevent these deaths? getting a little frustrating

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's actually no real way to prevent it I believe other then wishful thoughts, It's really frustrating when you have to wipe because all of a sudden your MT suddenly falls down via the platform

I always stop at the edge and jump straight up and down. This forces a message to the server to update my characters location. Then I run off the edge. I have never fallen to my death since I started doing it this way (happened a few times before).

Its an internet/lag/server issue.

I should point out it always seems to be the same 1-3 people

i leap around do spins change into ghost wolf mid air anything and havent fallen off, one thing i'd say is make sure you are in the middle of the platform as you jump not near the back or front( where you would be to melee dps the corruption or wing/claw) other than that, cant say anything else would have an effect.

Deleted
    Do they use their own class/spec speedbuffs maybe?

Tell them not to strafe off the platform. That was the problem with a few of our people.*

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I should point out it always seems to be the same 1-3 people
    Using rocket jump, blink, heroic leap etc can cause you to fall off and die. The rest of the time it's just a bug that can't be remedied and is annoying as hell.

Just make sure all people do is run forwards (or jump w/e) and not use any skills like the ones I listed. Nothing else you can do.

Stop at the edge for a second then jump.

Thanks for the tips guys, managed to get some tries in with no one dying and despite computer problems trying to hamper us we got it after our 3rd try on p2! even with one fall death haha