Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Concerning graphics, there are actually mods that make it incredibly realistic and more intensive on your computer the Crysis games. Concerning gameplay, nothing is funner than getting killed by a creeper and losing hours/days of progress, or dying in lava with a similar effect. But the fun of the survival mode is when stuff like that happens. Imo, the creative part is the more boring, but its still pretty funny.

The most fun is the multiplayer. PvP, raiding, griefing, all fun stuffs

Deleted
    Tried it, it had potential but didn't deliver for me.

It's a shame, since every now and then I see a video with the fanbase delivering mods that go in the right direction, usually of a far better quality than anything Notch delivers despite being paid for it, I can't help but feel he got the money and lost his drive. Maybe someday the modding community will make the game what it could have been.

I'll stick to DF, that's a project where the designer obviously loves it and manages to deliver far higher quality with far less funding without taking a holiday every other week.

The reason minecraft is so popular is the fact that it is what you make it to be. There is no goals in minecraft. Nothing that tells you what you can or cant do.

If you wanna go kill stuff. you go kill stuff. if you wanna build the eiffel tower ontop of the empire state building. you can.

We could ask you the same question, Why are you addicted to WoW? The graphics are pretty average these days.... Its how you enjoy the games. I still play games from 1990s.. like sonic or OOT.... Depends what your in to.

Minecraft is a great creativity game to where you let your imagination go. Since Hardcore option is out I have regained some excitement back into the survival aspect of Minecraft. I'm on World 6 for my Hardcore mode attempts, my first death was do to me hiding in a village for the night and not knowing Zombies can break through wooden doors or ANY freaking door. Two Zombies and a Skeleton took me down within the house, I put up a fight but wasn't enough. Moments like that made me super excited now about finishing Hardcore mode and continuing my creations in Creative mode. Hope you find something fun to do.

Deleted
    i enjoy creating massive underground lairs, and yes it is a addition, but thats good coz when i come off the pc, reality Graphics look insane!

Deleted
    Played it for a while, had my fun. Now, I can't stand playing that game!
    Same thing with LoL.

i dont know a single person who has ever played it so couldnt tell ya

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    if you wanna build the eiffel tower ontop of the empire state building. you can.
    I cant. Height limit.

Deleted
    Minecraft is awesome. If you don't like seeing it all pixelated you can download a HQ texture pack, but that's all. The rest of the game is awesome as it is. Even if you thought it misses something, download the mod you want! There's one for everything.

Because i can create anything i want to. Plus once i began learning redstone and circuits it made the game really interesting to me.

Deleted
    It's like lego - nuff said