The SoR level 80 boost, I can't find it

I just got my account resurrected by my friend and I can't find the option to boost one of my characters to 80. Where's this at?

"I just accepted a Scroll of Resurrection. How do I level boost my character?
    Log in to your Battle.net Account and click on the resurrected license. Once you’re on the Game Management page, click Claim Rewards and select the character to level along with their spec. The next time you log in, they’ll be ready to adventure in a sundered Azeroth!"

I just read this, but I can't find any "claim rewards" buttons anywhere... I'm pretty stumped.

Right after you accept the scroll there will be an option to "Claim Rewards".

Otherwise you can go to your account (the now active WoW account) and on the right hand side will be a blueish banner to*"Claim your rewards".

That's not showing up, should I open an in game ticket?

Go to*Referrals*& Rewards > Scroll of Resurrection

Click on history and make sure that it is showing up. You should also be able to claim rewards here.

It says I got the server transfer, but I don't see anything about a level 80 boost.

same i am not seeing a level 80 or any char on that server it was supposed to

I opened a ticket, I'll get it taken care of. I'll let you know.

its definately working

Quote Originally Posted by masterblode View Post
    its definately working
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    Thanks for the help.
    Nice avatar

Maybe you need to make a character to boost up? I know this is a dumb thing to say, but tbh... i bet some people don't even make a character to boost up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuas View Post
    Maybe you need to make a character to boost up? I know this is a dumb thing to say, but tbh... i bet some people don't even make a character to boost up.
    I have several characters spanning level 1-68.*

You need to log in the game, then it will automatically upgrade your character to Level 80 and whatever spec you chose.

I took my second account the one I did RAF with and only bought Vanilla for.

Created a Level 1 Priest, and BAM Level 80 Shadow Priest. I got a flying mount, a full set of ilvel 232 gear, full set of bags, 75g, 450 First Aid, and ported me to Org.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Yeah, that little spot in Org in from of the War Board is where all the new level 80's pop in. I saw 3 other brand spanking new 80's while I was there.

Did you notice they gave you a min/max talent build as well?