Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Montiugus View Post
    I would like to play Paladin and Warlock.
    What are 2 best professions for them to do max DPS?
    For Warlock Enchanting and Blacksmithing (+100 Intellect from BS and the cloak enchant from tailoring)

For Paladin Blacksmithing and Engineering(+100 Strength from BS and 480 Strength use (which averages out to +80 strength, but stacks better with cooldowns) on gloves from Engineering

Well I guess its BS + somethng else except JW. I feel really bad that I picked JW as my second prof just before epic gems came. Now I am fucked, as I had the choice but didn't know JW was going to be weak next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petyrit View Post
    Well I guess its BS + somethng else except JW. I feel really bad that I picked JW as my second prof just before epic gems came. Now I am fucked, as I had the choice but didn't know JW was going to be weak next patch.
    You're hardly "fucked". 31 stats is less than 100 dps for most classes. And that's only if you're playing perfectly 100% of time maxing every cooldown and ability you have, which no one is capable of. Not to mention you're only missing out on stats if you're using full epic gems.

For casters it is Tailoring+Blacksmithing right now, assuming you use epic gems.
    Which, if you're really concerned with maximizing, you would be.

As most have said. Tailoring/BS *purely for min/maxing.

I, am lazy, so I stay Ench/Tailoring.