View Poll Results: Out of these two, who would you rather see debate Obama?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Romney

0 0%
  • Santorum

2 100.00%

Who would you rather see debate Obama?

It's becoming more clear that the Republican race will probably come down to Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum.

Out of these two, who would you rather see debate Obama?

I think I would prefer Rick Santorum. Romney, and Obama just see too alike on a lot of issues, which wouldn't make for very interesting debates, plus I think Romney enjoys arguing more over personal stuff then actually giving a straight forward answer to the debate questions. When I watched the Florida debate Gingrich, and Romney were arguing with eachother more then actually answering the debate questions; Paul, and Santorum were the only ones giving straight answers to the debate questions.

Uh, how about Ron Paul? He is the only one that can beat Obama in a debate. These two [Santorum and Romney] would be stuck and lost, and only revert to insulting Obama quoting things he has done and not using logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    For comic relief, I'd kinda like to see Gingrich vs. Obama. I swear by the time the RNC convention comes along, Gingrich will have predicted that we will be on Mars driving our SUVs for 50 cents a gallon by the end of his 2nd term.
    That definitely would be a madshow.*

Keep this sort of discussion in the Republican Candidates sticky.