Triforce Gnar is the shit. My god how terrifying it is in lane and how the damage keeps on coming until the end of the game. Especially proud of the 20/1 game, enemy Zed was 9/1 at one point because he snowballed off from our mid Ryze, but at one point I managed to mess his roam bot up with a tp play and I got fed from the top Rumble and proceeded to shut down the Zed completely. Then the basic "Gnar so no skill champ that 5 sec stun what am I supposed to do gg" ensues, had a good laugh.

Final push to plat starts here, currently 39lp in gold 1.

e: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...9146/204407716

Instantly fell in love with this Kassadin build I noticed in soloq. Tear, lichbane, rabadon, archangel/seraph, zhonyas and void, boots somewhere in between. Used to do only roa but I didn't like the long time it took that you can do damage, with this build you can burst a squishy with 3 items and I like it a lot. Liked especially 2 shotting the enemy Zilean with only e-w later in the game. Definitely putting it in use in soloq after some more testing.

Also, hit plat promos today, hype.
    Last edited by Avutu; 2014-11-05 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted

I really love having a game like this when your team starts bashing your pick before the game even starts!

They abused me in champion select.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    5th game in placement matches.

23 minute win through surrender, 5/0/13 w/ most gold in game as jungler. Not too bad.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofleg...14114/28614298

Pretty standard for talon if I get any sort of gold early. Rush Brut+mobi walk across the map picking up kills and they cant really stop it.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...7716?tab=stats
    Fucking YES, got to plat. Was 2-2 when I played yesterday and this game was today. The gold lead tells the game was fine but in truth it was really hard. Everybody got ahead in the beginning but then something happened and our zed decided to go alone all day with amumu and they died, and enemy karthus got a quadra from one good teamfight. But then I managed to get an epic 5man gnar ult into a wall in their base which allowed us to get in and breach the turrets, and then we got some key picks in their jungle and we got to finish the game. So happy!

Deleted

AD Malz is bad they said, he can't carry they said.

Our Lucian and GP were both like 2/8 or something at some point, so Irelia was an unstoppable force really in most situations. But my pushing and counter pushing power is just hilarious, plus being able to shutdown about anything 1vs1 simply won the game. Felt like I was playing with monkeys though. Talon refuses to buy wards, just tells me to actually gank (a constantly pushed lane at level 4 ...) more. But all in all, I just waited for opportunities and kept outfarming my entire team, which meant I was always 1 or 2 levels higher (and 1 or 2 higher then their Jarvan).

Ya its an ARAM, but I think getting a score like that with no deaths at all is pretty awesome.

At one point, my team was aced with 3 of theirs left alive, I was able to kill 2 (YAY TIBBERS!) due to them being low health, and I had tibbers bodyblock sivir while I was running around, eventually Soraka came up to heal me.

My team knew what I was doing too, so they tried to save me when they could, like about the 4.5k gold mark I said "Im going to see if I can stay alive the entire time" so I kept up doing it, and still got a decent record and legendary status.

OMFG I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!

I know i get nothing for it, and it probably doesnt really mean anything now. But it means a lot to me. I finally got to see it say congratz you are in gold.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Congratulations on making gold Pandragon!
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...34605/36569025

I think this one is pretty good xD
    I was top btw, first time with him in top lol

Grats on getting gold, Pandragon! :'D

I'd post a picture of one my favorite/funniest games I played was when I played a tanky/AD Nidalee and went 31/5/19. :I Alas, I cannot show a picture because I don't have enough posts. There was another funny game when I played ADC/tank Nasus and went 19/4/11.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmyr View Post
    Grats on getting gold, Pandragon! :'D

I'd post a picture of one my favorite/funniest games I played was when I played a tanky/AD Nidalee and went 31/5/19. :I Alas, I cannot show a picture because I don't have enough posts. There was another funny game when I played ADC/tank Nasus and went 19/4/11.
    You can post the link to the match history just put a space somewhere in the middle.

Easily the best Azir game i've ever had. Was thinking of going morello instead of arch since they had a WW, but i wanted the shield from arch since i kinda knew they were gonna go for me.

Ignore my shitty CS btw. I haven't played AP in ages.

Deleted

Probably my best Corki game. Sooooo close to a penta aswell

Deleted

Kennen is my new favourite midlaner ^^

I don't know where I have the picture, but I managed to get 23/0 with AP tristana once

Deleted

3rd game as Diana, I was proud- also my highest CS

Also, Kat who I was laning against, quit after I killed her 4 times in like.. 5minutes- so was easy easy. :P

not really a best game, but by far my best season of ranking, ended up diamond 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres how I got from the bottom of bronze 1 to silver V in 5 hours

Got a penta in the kalista game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IGh75g9fQ