Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Not necessarily my best game in the past while, but this was after a loooong time of not playing Sona (had gotten bored of her, she was my go-to champ for a few months). Started out by feeding 2 kills to the Lee+Ez bot lane until I got into gear, then got my shit together and started dominating that lane with my ADC. Then the other two lanes. Then a 20m baron. AND SOON THE WORL... *cough*. Sona ftw.
    Meh.

Yesterday i went Lee Sin mid on a normal game, did pretty good.
    Just a couple of mins ago i finished a ranked which i deem to be my best game yet.

Some of my most recent games that went very well.

My second ranked a Cho'Gath

First ranked as Eve mid. I had 5 deaths cause I kept baited the enemies into my team but died as a result. Though I got that WW 8 of those kills. lol

First ranked a Pantheon, and first game as Pantheon top. I also hadn't played him since the end of season 2.

My best game with Ezreal, I think this was my...third game with him.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Yesterday i went Lee Sin mid on a normal game, did pretty good.
    Just a couple of mins ago i finished a ranked which i deem to be my best game yet.

snip
    31-6-9 as Lee? Dayum.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Pandragon, when are you going to quit? I know the feeling when you say you are because at that present moment you feel like shit. Just keep playing and you will get higher ELO.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pandragon, when are you going to quit? I know the feeling when you say you are because at that present moment you feel like shit. Just keep playing and you will get higher ELO.
    I refrain from commenting on his posts these days because he doesn't listen to advice anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    First ranked a Pantheon, and first game as Pantheon top.
    Anyone who does these kinds of things deserve to be in the elo they are in, you don't play something for the "First time" in ranked.
    It's just bad and unsportsmanlike behavior, you are deliberately playing at a lower level of play than normal and thus ruining your team's play experience.
    Just my €0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I refrain from commenting on his posts these days because he doesn't listen to advice anyway.

Anyone who does these kinds of things deserve to be in the elo they are in, you don't play something for the "First time" in ranked.
    It's just bad and unsportsmanlike behavior, you are deliberately playing at a lower level of play than normal and thus ruining your team's play experience.
    Just my €0.02.
    So I guess you don't play ranked? Cause every champion you have is a first time in ranked champion when you play that champion for the first time in ranked.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yeah I say that, but I keep playing. I don't like to quit. I just suffer from depression, and anxiety so it causes me to spaz out a lot.

**EDIT**
    Just did this with Eve. Rammed Ryze into the turret at level 1, and camped Nunu's wraiths.

Only death was cause I dove Ryze under the nexus turrets. Killed though.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-13 at 03:44 AM.

So I guess you don't play ranked? Cause every champion you have is a first time in ranked champion when you play that champion for the first time in ranked.
    And first game as Pantheon top.
    You said your first game ranked sure, but you said first game as pantheon after, so unless you meant saying first time ranked pantheon, first time ranked pantheon top, that's why I said it. If you did mean it that way, it's a rather redundant sentence.

Stop the baiting. I just commented on how he said he was going to quit because lets face it, we all say that at some point but it's more of a present feeling than what you may feel the next day.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Tizzlefix; 2013-01-13 at 04:45 AM.

It's just grammar dude. Give him a break.

I'm glad to see you doing so well, Pandragon. If you can read this, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's just grammar dude. Give him a break.

I'm glad to see you doing so well, Pandragon. If you can read this, that is.
    Grammar is important to get people to understand you.
    Which I clearly couldn't with what he wrote, believe it or not.

And first game as Pantheon top.
    You said your first game ranked sure, but you said first game as pantheon after, so unless you meant saying first time ranked pantheon, first time ranked pantheon top, that's why I said it. If you did mean it that way, it's a rather redundant sentence.
    My first ranked game as Pantheon. First time Pantheon top. Until then I only played Pantheon jungle in normals.

My first ranked game as Pantheon. First time Pantheon top. Until then I only played Pantheon jungle in normals.
    Oh I see, well sorry then. Didn't know people still played that :A

Woot another win with Eve. This time vs Kass. This game was fun as hell. 3-0 so far tonight. 5-0 with eve games.

**EDIT**
    OMFG another win. I got really pissed cause Tryn kept dying to Panth and bot was dying, and out came super Jax. I was getting doubles left and right. Kept counter strike Nunu and Galios ults.

Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-13 at 06:37 AM.

Keep going, you're going to lose a game or more sometime soon but keep playing Pan.

Now I'm not normally one to say this. But we won this game because of me. I saved them from death so many times. But the thing that cinched it was cause of me. We were down to our last 2 turrets, everyone died as I was rezzing. they pushed the turret without healing. I got a double kill on Morde and Olaf, and chased MF out of the base, then I just supported my ass off. Throwing out silences on Sona, getting heals and my Lockets shield, plus the Wraith's slowing them down for us to run or catch while I spammed starcall. My team kept fighting with each other and I just stayed calm, and quite, and focused on supporting.

31-6-9 as Lee? Dayum.
    Im between 1150-1200 rating so it's nothing all to good.

Pit Lord
    this is my first season playing ranked. i normally just play normal games but i figured i would try out ranked a couple weeks ago. by far my best game yet i think. will probably post the replay in the "ask for advice thread" as im constantly trying to better myself.

edit : whoops, feel like a dumbass cause i forgot to block out the names on the right

Last edited by dokilar; 2013-01-13 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    this is my first season playing ranked. i normally just play normal games but i figured i would try out ranked a couple weeks ago. by far my best game yet i think. will probably post the replay in the "ask for advice thread" as im constantly trying to better myself.

edit : whoops, feel like a dumbass cause i forgot to block out the names on the right
    I never block the names myself, one of my friends actually said he liked having his name on here.
    Not like anyone pays attention to the names anyway.

Pit Lord
    I never block the names myself, one of my friends actually said he liked having his name on here.
    Not like anyone pays attention to the names anyway.
    ive posted screenshots earlier in this thread where i didnt block the names out but as i was looking thru some past pages seems like the mods kinda want you too. i think about everyone who frequents the LoL forum here is fairly mature and i dont really suspect anyone would ridicule anyone for a bad game or a horrible build so i dont see the point personally but if its requested/suggested to block out the names i reckon ill do it.

The Patient
    Pantheon Irelia kill lane bot.