Page 90 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Today was a good day to play ranked =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling Caitlyn?

Deleted
    Yeah, mid AD is new meta with move very fast boots etc.
    We still won though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Today was a good day to play ranked =3 die
    fixed that for you, you feeder.

First game as Kassadin, hence the abysmal farm numbers for over an hour. Also, note some of these builds. Our "IMMA HERO" Yi, constantly in top lane and getting picked out by the Lee Sin was rocking his 3 IEs. The other team's Sivir thought that would do nicely as well. Oh, and then there's the Heimerdinger. Oh Heimer...

Deleted
    People building more than 1 IE, people taking clarity.
    3 Zhonya's....
    Lel.

3 Zhonya's....
    Lel.
    This is my life until I finally get to 30.

Deleted
    3 Zhonya's....
    Lel.
    Well, he's level 27 so the others are close to that too. Newbies I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    This is my life until I finally get to 30.
    Until? This is forever. Don't expect this to fade away. It's just going to be more rare but still there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, he's level 27 so the others are close to that too. Newbies I guess.

Until? This is forever. Don't expect this to fade away. It's just going to be more rare but still there.
    I've not seen builds like that in aeons. Frankly, I wouldn't build WotA or Lichbane on Kassadin either, Hourglass is too strong on him.

Did pretty well on this one. Once I built my TF and IE, it was pretty much easy street picking off people. Also J4 and Leona is just too powerful to take down or escape. Also remember our Udyr almost got killed but barely survived with very little HP while I peeled for him to the point of getting a double kill. It was a funny moment for me.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I've not seen builds like that in aeons. Frankly, I wouldn't build WotA or Lichbane on Kassadin either, Hourglass is too strong on him.
    Well, I haven't either but I was talking about derp builds like that, not that one specific build. Though I haven't seen any either for a very long time.

But it's always possible, especially in a new level 30 account with a crappy mmr(probably).

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Like I said, I've never played Kassadin before (how the HELL do you CS as him anyway? I was being harassed out of lane by a fucking Teemo) so I was using some build someone put up online. I'd probably go Tear>Hourglass>AA Staff/Seraphs>Deathcap>boot upgrade now.

By the end of that game though, I was one shotting Heimer with my E and two shotting Sivir with my E and Q.

About a third of my deaths were from backdooring inhibs.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-09-04 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    You cs by pressing W and lasthitting minions, it's not that hard really.
    Everybody's cs sucks pre-6 as Kass, it's about what you do after 6 what makes a good kass player.

Deleted
    forgot to take a screenshot but i've been doing well as sona recently. she can really carry the game. i have a tough time on other supports but she is really easy.

just went 5/2/29. my kda with her is 13.3 to 1 at the moment, with 22 games total. i'm in love with her. sustain, poke, speed boost and you have an ult which can either rescue team mates from a gank, or go aggressive and get some kills. she is really perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    forgot to take a screenshot but i've been doing well as sona recently. she can really carry the game. i have a tough time on other supports but she is really easy.

just went 5/2/29. my kda with her is 13.3 to 1 at the moment, with 22 games total. i'm in love with her. sustain, poke, speed boost and you have an ult which can either rescue team mates from a gank, or go aggressive and get some kills. she is really perfect.
    I'm not a particular fan of her Power Chord mechanic. I'm more of an abilities over auto-attack guy, which is why I don't particularly like ADC.

I'm not a particular fan of her Power Chord mechanic. I'm more of an abilities over auto-attack guy, which is why I don't particularly like ADC.
    This is why I prefer Blue Ezreal over Trinity Force or ADC Ezreal. Even if he kinda sucks late game, I still enjoy spamming Q.

Speaking of, had a game last night where I had to head back to base for health and items. Saw there was fighting in the enemy base, and fired off Trueshot Barrage hoping to at least hit an enemy. 'Stole' a kill instead, laughed about it for the rest of the game.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Like I said, I've never played Kassadin before (how the HELL do you CS as him anyway? I was being harassed out of lane by a fucking Teemo)

It's allll about asserting dominance as soon as possible and making them too afraid to approach the minions to CS. Usually have to wait til 6 to do so anyways.

i really like when i support in a team 5s because i can tell where the wards are to my jungler and 100% gank

edit: ill make sure i crop out background next time soz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guess what everyone.

Its that time again.

ignore the guy who fucked the match history by playing kat.

Deleted
    Like I said, I've never played Kassadin before (how the HELL do you CS as him anyway? I was being harassed out of lane by a fucking Teemo) so I was using some build someone put up online. I'd probably go Tear>Hourglass>AA Staff/Seraphs>Deathcap>boot upgrade now.

By the end of that game though, I was one shotting Heimer with my E and two shotting Sivir with my E and Q.

About a third of my deaths were from backdooring inhibs.
    1: Teemo will SHIT on you most of early game, that's a very nasty lane opponent for any melee. Once you get 6, you should start doing better and better.
    2: Try to last hit as much as possible without using abilities, start with loads of potions/sustain. As has been said, you start shining past level 6.
    3: I'm a fan of Tear + Roa if possible. Gives you that extra bit of HP/Mana to work with. No need to rush Hourglass unless you get picked off when you try to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    This is why I prefer Blue Ezreal over Trinity Force or ADC Ezreal. Even if he kinda sucks late game, I still enjoy spamming Q.

Speaking of, had a game last night where I had to head back to base for health and items. Saw there was fighting in the enemy base, and fired off Trueshot Barrage hoping to at least hit an enemy. 'Stole' a kill instead, laughed about it for the rest of the game.
    Wow, I find blue Ezreal to be one of the best AD lategame. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to be out of position, because of Q's stupid range, 1.2 second cooldown if you hit it and a ~4 second cooldown on E, plus extra tankiness, PLUS AOE SLOW, and your Q doing over 500! damage with a full build, as do your auto attacks. If I play Ezreal and I manage to get out of that extremely shitty early to midgame, I wreck face. Ezreal can't do anything early, especially if you start Tear, but once you get mara done and preferably the gauntlet, you are unstoppable. Sure, Kog/Trist/Vayne will outdamage you in a straight 1v1, but if you manage to keep engages off for a short while there is no issue as your 500 Q's will really burn them down.