Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This was an epic match. We should have lost but no, WE RISE TO CLAIM THE VICTORY!

Deleted

Our xerath dc'd at lvl 6 and came back when everyone was 18! Carried that game pretty hard though. And no it's not my "best game" but it's one of the better as it was 4v5! =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    The first day i bought GP! :>

EDIT: Had some pretty epic kill steals with my ulti and if this teemo is reading this: TY!
    +1 because finnish player

Deleted

I had the directx error so when I was finally in the game Yi had already died, played top lane against Akali. When i was 10/0/2 i got a little cocky and they ganked me while singed was running without poison :/

it was a fun game except that Akali was calling us 'pusys' when destroyed the inhibitor
    (btw we didn't lose any turrets because they were scared that singed was going to flip them over to me )

Deleted

Not nessecarily my best games but I've had a very good night jungling with Warwick. If you havn't tried jungling with him you should!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Platinus, that is one awesome night as Warwick. My best game recently was 16/0 first time Wukong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameri View Post
    Lol Platinus, that is one awesome night as Warwick. My best game recently was 16/0 first time Wukong
    Thank you, I actually went 16/2 first time I tried Wukong this week. ^^

10+ Year Old Account

3 CS away from 0 CS, but still good.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

3 CS away from 0 CS, but still good.
    Philo, Manipulator, Chalice and Tear on Sona.. . Surely you would regen mana about 3 times faster than you could even use it?.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure who you supported, but they all died more often than you. That means you probably had the opportunity to farm a few more CS without your team mate losing out on XP/gold.

Your build also suggests you played fairly passively and with only one 'real' aura item could've supported the team more.

That said.... GO YOU FOR PLAYING SUPPORT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not sure who you supported, but they all died more often than you. That means you probably had the opportunity to farm a few more CS without your team mate losing out on XP/gold.

Your build also suggests you played fairly passively and with only one 'real' aura item could've supported the team more.

That said.... GO YOU FOR PLAYING SUPPORT!
    I was babysitting Xin in bot, we got a few good kills early on, not to mention it helped that the Wukong & Karthus we were laning against didn't seem to know what to do.

Also, for a while in the game, I thought that the kills our mid Teemo gave up to Kassadin would allow him to snowball our team to the ground, which thankfully didn't happen.

Still gonna try for a 0 CS game though.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-05 at 08:57 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I know why, but I still think 0 CS is a fallacy. If your AD does not lose out on any gold/xp due to being @ B (or elsewhere for some reason... some are too daft for words), it's not a bad thing to grab some CS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I know why, but I still think 0 CS is a fallacy. If your AD does not lose out on any gold/xp due to being @ B (or elsewhere for some reason... some are too daft for words), it's not a bad thing to grab some CS.
    If the missle is flying (tower, caster or turretminion) and you hit it before it lands, 0 harm done, on melee minions same deal. If you AA or wait till you can last hit it and do so on 80+ health or so, you push your lane slightly. I agree that support should grab the CS he/she can, but not while pushing a lane.

Lol, 3 deaths you noob! <3
    I like the concept of aura-Sona but yeah you kind of exagerated with the mana regen :S
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Playing custom game, me vs 5 bots, just playing tryndamere for like, the fourth time, being pretty noobish with it / for fun. Got 3 penta kills in that custom game Yes, im proud of that seeing how my penta counter now is on 4! Woohoo
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I'd drop a Bloodthirster for a Frozen Mallet and the boots for a second Dancer, if you were looking for different ways to build Trynd.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

I. Love. Mundo.

edit: Not MY best game, but definitely some of my best TEAM games in terms of teamwork... basically me and that talon 2v4ed with the occasional help from kog or ziggs

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't want to take away from your fun, but 54 minutes for a 4v5 isn't that hot o.O

Small wonder when Ziggs went belly up 15 times and Wukong seemed to solo and lose most of the game, but still...

img209.imageshack.us/img209/3830/lolgt.jpg

33 assists out of 39 kills that game

So far my best yet lol.

(Can't post pictures yet ~ sorry bout that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cynik View Post

33 assists out of 39 kills that game

So far my best yet lol.

(Can't post pictures yet ~ sorry bout that)