Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

gotta love shaco. build a bit off, but i had to carry my friends
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-12-01 at 04:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

gotta love shaco. build a bit off, but i had to carry my friends
    That's what Shaco's supposed to do. Sort of.

I do like the funny builds going around, Brutalizer on Vayne, AP Taric, Chalice on Malphite, to name a few.

Came back to win after having a terrible start where people would chase enemies at low health instead of capping bases, as well as moments where our team ran around like headless chickens. It did kinda help that their Lee and Darius hardly built any defensive items, which goes to show that having some D on Dominion is king.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That's what Shaco's supposed to do. Sort of.

I do like the funny builds going around, Brutalizer on Vayne, AP Taric, Chalice on Malphite, to name a few.
    Lol, tell me about it. Builds in general has been sketchy the last couple of dayls along with comps. Had another game yesterday where enemy team consisted of blitz, nunu, taric, amumu, naut. "Hurr durr new tank meta, get on our level". Needless to say we won that game tho.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-12-01 at 04:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

First real game as MF. Was really laggy half the game too, and we didn't even have a jungler.
    I feel I did very well.(Though now looking at it, dunno why I went for Last Whisper instead of something else first).

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see some people post their ranked matches. All I see are screenies of normals and we all know normals are kind of piss easy once you get to a certain level.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I would love to see some people post their ranked matches. All I see are screenies of normals and we all know normals are kind of piss easy once you get to a certain level.
    hidden elo bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't bothered. I don't play enough to be really consistent. I have games where I steamroll and games where I make every single g'damn mistake possible. The guy I duo queue with (me ADC, him support) just hit gold and I don't do significantly worse than most ADCs he plays with (did see one Vayne that should've been at least 1800+), so I reckon that I'm not too horrible. Even so, with like 1-2 games every (other) day, I'm nowhere near where I want to be before I hit rankeds.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-12-03 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Been doing quite good as adc lately. 124 kills and 45 in my last ten matches.
    Last edited by mmocfeea8199d0; 2012-12-03 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo... There's shut out games, and then why are they even trying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Soooo... There's shut out games, and then why are they even trying?
    Because in some of those games, assuming it doesn't end or they don't surrender, they'll think that they can pull of a Tebow Time comeback moment at the 45 minute mark and win.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Because in some of those games, assuming it doesn't end or they don't surrender, they'll think that they can pull of a Tebow Time comeback moment at the 45 minute mark and win.
    It happens sometimes. Really only if your team realizes that you have a much better late game comp. Though it is very rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It happens sometimes. Really only if your team realizes that you have a much better late game comp. Though it is very rare.
    Yep, in that case, it probably wasn't going to happen unless the other team throws it hard. LeBlanc being an early-game champ, no AD carry.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    A few pages ago I posted a 20-something ranked jayce game, not good enough huh? :[
    Well then, here's my pre-Championship Riven Ranked game that I just uploaded because I was too lazy to post it here.

Get dunked.gif

How are normals easy at a "certain level"? Unless you face a team chock full of morons, it's usually quite a challenge.

Hell, ranked matches are actually easier until a certain ELO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    How are normals easy at a "certain level"? Unless you face a team chock full of morons, it's usually quite a challenge.

Hell, ranked matches are actually easier until a certain ELO.
    I just find them easy, at least on EUNE I can play AP Darius and somehow win in a normal.

P.S. I've never tried that but I'm pretty damn sure I would still win even though Darius has no AP moves or any form of it to help him.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I just find them easy, at least on EUNE I can play AP Darius and somehow win in a normal.

P.S. I've never tried that but I'm pretty damn sure I would still win even though Darius has no AP moves or any form of it to help him.
    Darius could build 6boots and still dominate.

Anyway, if you find normals too easy then it's because you are in wrong normal ELO area. I too have seen platinum and diamond border players somehow making it to my silver/gold dominated normal ELO bracket and promptly dominating the opposing team. Play more normals, your ELO will get to appropriate level, you will no longer see them piss-easy. ;p

Or he's just in EUNE. Totally forgot that.

EUW normals are a lot harder... in several ways. Some gruesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual I didn't cap, but I got a 25/2/7 today as AP teemo, plus YAY first ever Pentakill also had 2 Quadras that WOULD have been pentas but I got KS'd on the 5th kill both times :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Or he's just in EUNE. Totally forgot that.

EUW normals are a lot harder... in several ways. Some gruesome.
    *shrug* Either side, your normal Elo will dictate the people you get. I can seriously tell the difference when playing with some friends. All of a sudden there needn't be a jungler and you get stupid stuff like Teemo + Voli bot lane instead of an AD+Support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *shrug* Either side, your normal Elo will dictate the people you get. I can seriously tell the difference when playing with some friends. All of a sudden there needn't be a jungler and you get stupid stuff like Teemo + Voli bot lane instead of an AD+Support.
    I feel you bro, when I play solo I seem to get decent/good people but with my friends I see shit like Tryndamere support and on and an abundance of teemo players.