Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Treeston and I were playing a few on EUNE and he instantly noticed how bad the normals were on EUNE and I was like, "Bro, blind pick normals are meh and who even cares about them". He was astounded to see that they didn't follow meta game in the blind pick normals. I just told him it didn't really matter. Still funny how an EUW player was that amazed about it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    The fuck, what kind of normals do you people play in? I have seen my share of bad players and self-countering, but it's been several months since a team lacked a jungler or lanes got picked completely wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The fuck, what kind of normals do you people play in? I have seen my share of bad players and self-countering, but it's been several months since a team lacked a jungler or lanes got picked completely wrong.
    Nobody cares in blind pick on EUNE, I don't play bots so I just choose whoever I want to practice with and that's how I get better with different champions.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Oh, blind pick. I guess it might be funny, have not played blind pick since I hit 30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh, blind pick. I guess it might be funny, have not played blind pick since I hit 30.
    I only use it for practice. No other reason.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Yep, me too on EUW.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do. Just not at '800 normal elo'. Check some of the featured streamed games if you wish to be convinced any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *shrug* Either side, your normal Elo will dictate the people you get. I can seriously tell the difference when playing with some friends. All of a sudden there needn't be a jungler and you get stupid stuff like Teemo + Voli bot lane instead of an AD+Support.
    WTF, why doesn't that happen to me? Every time I play with my, uhm... "less experienced" friends, we only get crazy good opponents and everything goes to hell.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Though I do have a rep for just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy good opponents, or just people that shut down your friends really well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    WTF, why doesn't that happen to me? Every time I play with my, uhm... "less experienced" friends, we only get crazy good opponents and everything goes to hell.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Though I do have a rep for just that.
    It's because your avatar is Rubick, they think you're a pro DotA player so you get good opponents! Just kidding lol
    Crazy good opponents, or just people that shut down your friends really well?
    The latter tends to happen with my friends, they just lose to enemies who aren't even THAT good. (Like an enemy adc with 50 cs at 18 minutes and so on).
    *Sigh*

It's mostly the latter. Most people with less experience don't know how to play defensively, they end up feeding them and the only way to win is to stall it until we can catch up and beat them.

10+ Year Old Account

Goes to show how OP Lulu is on Dom. Okay, I didn't go really beastmode or anything, but it felt like I had so much control over the course of the game that it's just silly.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    Taric you say? You and me might be soul mates.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/15564#history

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to just check the profile of people you play against to find a rough estimate of your Normal ELO (Try to do it over a period of time though so you get actual samples). I tend to usually (There are always exceptions, though, matchmaking isn't perfect and consistent) play against people in 1600-1800 in Normals, and when I duo que with friend (80% of the time I play) it goes from 1700-2000ish due to ELO inflating a bit when you duo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    It's easy to just check the profile of people you play against to find a rough estimate of your Normal ELO (Try to do it over a period of time though so you get actual samples). I tend to usually (There are always exceptions, though, matchmaking isn't perfect and consistent) play against people in 1600-1800 in Normals, and when I duo que with friend (80% of the time I play) it goes from 1700-2000ish due to ELO inflating a bit when you duo.
    it worked a lot better last season since people had played ranked games. I tend to go off of their border if they don't have a rating showing, but sometimes you get people with the silver border that actually have a plat rating or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I would love to see some people post their ranked matches. All I see are screenies of normals and we all know normals are kind of piss easy once you get to a certain level.
    Yo dawg I heard you like legendary so I got legendary while using a legendary skin so I can be legendary while I'm legendary.
    *Sunglasses*
    Deal with it.

inb4: "They had a Karma and Evelynn so it didn't count"

10+ Year Old Account
    "They had a Karma and Evelynn so it didn't count"

Darn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm not dumb enough to let myself get kited. lol I get BoM cause I roam a lot. But I didn't build Tenacity there cause....what did I need it for? lol
    Cait traps, Taric stuns, Riven stuns. Question is, what DIDNT you need it for lol.

Early Shurelyas helps a lot with roaming on Brodyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    "They had a Karma and Evelynn so it didn't count"

Darn.
    To be fair though, AD Evelynn is still no match for going AP on her, her jungling got gutted with the S3 changes, and Karma still appears to be lackluster with the S3 changes.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II