Page 40 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    I don't care if it's a Beginner Bot game, I got my first Pentakill ever and feel like bragging.

snippedy snip
    Be glad there wasn't a Blitzcrank Bot to screw up your game. For some reason that bot has like the best mechanics ever, I just can't explain why, but his grabs are more accurate than all of the Blitzcrank supports I've seen in my life.
    Oh and I had the same when I was Draven, walked up to them in their base and owned em one by one. (I'm guessing you killed them one by one too in their base too?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I used to think Cassiopeia bot was one of the scariest things ever. If she starts going with a few kills on inexperienced players she is just a monster, hitting 100% of her spells D;
    Good thing they balance them out, I mean seriously that Ezreal bot is really really really dumb.
    AGRESSIVE ARCANE SHIFT INTO TWO PEOPLE GOOOO- OH SHIT I'M DYING AND DON'T HAVE FLASH ON EZREAL FUUUCK *dies*

Deleted
    I used to think Cassiopeia bot was one of the scariest things ever. If she starts going with a few kills on inexperienced players she is just a monster, hitting 100% of her spells D;
    Cass? Try Annie! Instant QWER the moment you are in range. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Cass? Try Annie! Instant QWER the moment you are in range. @.@
    This. Annie Bot is something that crawled up from Hell. Although Cassiopeia Bot hits like a truck.

Veigar Bot is scary too since he's always insanely precise with his stun and insanely fast with his nukes. I mean, if you're Pantheon and jump on top of him, he will land a *PERFECT* stun right in the middle of it.
    Galio Bot is also scary since he's the only bot with Flash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    This. Annie Bot is something that crawled up from Hell. Although Cassiopeia Bot hits like a truck.

Veigar Bot is scary too since he's always insanely precise with his stun and insanely fast with his nukes. I mean, if you're Pantheon and jump on top of him, he will land a *PERFECT* stun right in the middle of it.
    Galio Bot is also scary since he's the only bot with Flash.
    Oh god yes the Veigar Bot, I couldn't believe his point blank stuns, holy shit.

See, all of this stuff is why I avoid intermediate bot games outright lol. The laser-guided accuracy and combo speeds make me run in terror. Admittedly, I also avoid PvP because I can only take losing gracefully if it's to a friend, not 5 random strangers. I know, I'm a pussy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Oh and I had the same when I was Draven, walked up to them in their base and owned em one by one. (I'm guessing you killed them one by one too in their base too?)
    Basically. We had two inhibitors down and it just kinda happened. I was shocked when I saw it.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

See, all of this stuff is why I avoid intermediate bot games outright lol. The laser-guided accuracy and combo speeds make me run in terror. Admittedly, I also avoid PvP because I can only take losing gracefully if it's to a friend, not 5 random strangers. I know, I'm a pussy.
    Heh, usually it's the opposite for me. I can take losing to strangers because, well, they're just strangers. But for some reason, I get into this extreme, seething rivalry when I play against people I know. Which is a reason why me and my friends rarely do matches against each other for "fun".

Also, players in PvP will very, VERY rarely have such precision. The only thing that's scary in PvP games is how actively people will fly at you, which sometimes lets you kill them in really stupid ways.

As for Intermediate games... those bots can be scary, but they're really, REALLY predictable.

Heh, usually it's the opposite for me. I can take losing to strangers because, well, they're just strangers. But for some reason, I get into this extreme, seething rivalry when I play against people I know. Which is a reason why me and my friends rarely do matches against each other for "fun".

Also, players in PvP will very, VERY rarely have such precision. The only thing that's scary in PvP games is how actively people will fly at you, which sometimes lets you kill them in really stupid ways.

As for Intermediate games... those bots can be scary, but they're really, REALLY predictable.
    What annoys me is that they get gold and items at a faster rate than you do, so you pretty much have to stay on top of killing them. And considering my favorite mid champ is the semi-easily counterable Ryze, stuff gets rough. I do have Annie, though, I should consider mastering her.

And I can understand being more competitive against friends, but I dunno, it's just this mental block of anger at losing combined with the fear of letting my team down in a big way that makes me shy away. And I do agree, the bots are very predictable, which I like compared to the unpredictability of humans. I know there are people that prefer it, and sadly I'm not one of them. I guess I just need someone to take the plunge with, but my three friends that play are all below Summoner level 15 and less skilled than I am, so...
    Last edited by JesterOfFire; 2013-01-05 at 06:21 PM.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted

*Goes into a bush*
    DAMN WHERE DID HE GO?

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 05:50 PM ----------

What annoys me is that they get gold and items at a faster rate than you do, so you pretty much have to stay on top of killing them. And considering my favorite mid champ is the semi-easily counterable Ryze, stuff gets rough. I do have Annie, though, I should consider mastering her.

And I can understand being more competitive against friends, but I dunno, it's just this mental block of anger at losing combined with the fear of letting my team down in a big way that makes me shy away. I guess I just need someone to take the plunge with, but my three friends that play are all below Summoner level 15 and less skilled than I am, so...
    It's funny when the bots have more items on the support than your team usually has.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    *Goes into a bush*
    DAMN WHERE DID HE GO?
    Unfortunately, the bots aren't the only ones who do that.

Deleted
    Oh god how can you be so bad.

10+ Year Old Account

Still working with Warwick jungle. Dropped the recommended last item (Blade of the Ruined King) for Malmortius just to counter the Brand that blew me up twice after ganking one of his friends, and Furor's a guess at a boot enchant.

I should enter fights more carefully next time, instead of just using my R on the nearest enemy below 50%HP. Lol. But it's one of the better games I've had in a while (especially as Warwick is relatively new to me).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    One of my best game ever.

My best game as Soraka

Deleted
    snip

I don't often get over 2k points in dominion so this was a fun match
    How do you even get so much points? D:

Deleted
    My biggest points was about 2.5k.

I didn't even saw that till the end of the game, I don't remember which champion I had but it was crazy. o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is what happens when I play with my friends who aren't too great.
    Hey everyone

Same thing happened to me:

(Five top games are 5v5 premades with RL friends. Bottom one is just my first time as Syndra, which I'm a bit proud of.)

Of course, it did help that we brought a friend of my friend, who has like 1300+ wins and is experienced. But just saying, usually I lose most of my 5v5 premades with RL friends, though this time it went really, really well. Might indicate that those who weren't with us, the "weak links", could use more training.

Deleted
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
    Got my 4th Penta Kill today D:
    Was Kha'zix mid vs Master Yi, went fairly well, even got on a rampage in early-mid game.
    Then for some reason voli/cait were roaming in mid trying to kill me...
    In the end, I just leaped from person to person killing them, flashed and leaped on fountain to kill caitlin for the penta, it was glorious.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 03:58 PM ----------

3 posts within 10 min, whoa

10+ Year Old Account
    @Grading haha, I literally had a quadra kill with Darius' ultimate, probably penta if the Varus wasn't afk.
    Hey everyone