1. #1121
    Mechagnome Happybucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Groningen, the Netherlands
    Posts
    584


    Alistar/Varus vs Alistar/Varus lane, complete mirror EVEN DOWN TO THE SKINS!

    At a certain point we even had exactly the same scores (2/0/1 on Alistars, 1/3/2 on Varus..es?) (though I had 20 more cs than their alistar cause I actually cs'd when our carries were dead once again, and their Varus had 20 cs more than ours cause ours sucked at last hitting).

    I did spaz out and forget to buy aegis but a pretty damn succesful game that I actually sort of carried (every single one of my assists was me completely setting up the kill) plus I did all the calling (barons, dragons, pushes etc), so hypercarry support ftw!

  2. #1122
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276


    So, Quinn seems to work very well as an AD.

    I have yet to play her top.

  3. #1123


    Diamond 1 game, carried my team so hard as support Lulu. Had no deaths, and our mid/top failed both of their lanes. Our bot lane got us through early game, and late game Ryze and Riven was just too much for them in the end. You should've seen our chat, I was 100% sure we would lose at some point because of how much blaming/flaming was going on. I could pretty much rate this game as perfectly played on my side ^^.

  4. #1124


    So why did everyone completely forget Renekton these days? First game laned against Kayle, raped her. Second game laned against Garen, destroyed him.

  5. #1125
    Brewmaster ridish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,486
    Since there is just lol games in this thread, I figured I'd link some of my good smite games

    played as Freja

    Played as Sun wukong (When he was slightly op) :P
    My brother was playing Guan yu. It was a good game even though 2 ppl in our team left and zeus was feeding.

    There's a Smite thread elsewhere. This is the League forums, so keep discussion on League. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-03-08 at 07:31 PM.

  6. #1126
    Welcome to the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS subforum.

  7. #1127
    Brewmaster ridish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Welcome to the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS subforum.
    I know but IMO it's so much alike so why the hell not :P

  8. #1128
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    I know but IMO it's so much alike so why the hell not :P
    We have a Smite megathread, it would be preferable if you were to post your smite stuff in the smite thread, and not in the league of legends forum. If you want to talk about league this is the place, but smite has it's own thread in the Video Game forum.

  9. #1129
    Jesus guys, I know this is the LoL section, but at least read this god damn post before you go all lawyer on the guy.

    But as they said, this ain't really the place for that and they do have that SMITE megathread. Sorry man.

  10. #1130
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Welcome to the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS subforum.
    The title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  11. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    Do you see people posting the interface from Fallout 3 in the interface & macro's thread, theoretically?

  12. #1132
    Fluffy Kitten Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    The title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    It's also in the league sub forum.

  13. #1133
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Do you see people posting the interface from Fallout 3 in the interface & macro's thread, theoretically?
    That would be practically, and no. But it's possible that the title would have caused for some confusion. Other threads: LoL Thread, LoL Gameplay videos, and so on.
    While this one doesn't have it in the title, it would be reasonable to see someone click on this thread with the "Recent Posts" thingie.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  14. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    That would be practically, and no. But it's possible that the title would have caused for some confusion. Other threads: LoL Thread, LoL Gameplay videos, and so on.
    While this one doesn't have it in the title, it would be reasonable to see someone click on this thread with the "Recent Posts" thingie.
    And I made it clear that this was the LoL subforum, which is meant for LoL discussion only. So what was the problem again?

  15. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    That would be practically, and no. But it's possible that the title would have caused for some confusion. Other threads: LoL Thread, LoL Gameplay videos, and so on.
    While this one doesn't have it in the title, it would be reasonable to see someone click on this thread with the "Recent Posts" thingie.
    And does this person then not come to the conclusion that this is the lol subforum when he scrolls down the page to make the post?

  16. #1136
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    And I made it clear that this was the LoL subforum, which is meant for LoL discussion only. So what was the problem again?
    Posting it in all caps doesn't sound too friendly now, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    And does this person then not come to the conclusion that this is the lol subforum when he scrolls down the page to make the post?
    What if he doesn't? I'm not a psychologist but I do know that people might be too lazy to read posts and just post their own stuff.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  17. #1137
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,864
    Wow is this a discussion? Not only is Isrozzis right, but he's a mod. Ignorance is not an excuse to not follow rules, it's a LoL subforum and therefore was created to house LoL discussion.

  18. #1138
    It's not about being right or wrong, it's how you get the message across.

    There is a particular reason why a lot of games and people are hated for their "aggressive fanbases".

  19. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Posting it in all caps doesn't sound too friendly now, does it?
    Has nothing to do with:

    he title is "Screenshots of your best games" though so that could be any game, theoretically.
    That and he actually said he knew it's the LoL subforum. I just made the obvious, more obvious. Psychology really doesn't have anything to do with it. Big letters do.

  20. #1140
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Jesus guys, I know this is the LoL section, but at least read this god damn post before you go all lawyer on the guy.

    But as they said, this ain't really the place for that and they do have that SMITE megathread. Sorry man.
    It's my opinion that League and WoW are so much alike; should I post my good-games screenshots in a WoW subforum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •