Deleted

Lulu to strong! Carried this game hard with support Lulu, even got a couple of compliments for my supporting. Loved it!

Deleted

Deleted
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you, the craziest game ever.
    So there was a little hassle in champion select, cause we kinda dun goofed with the picks (3 supports as you can see).
    We decided I would go bot, Karma would go mid and Nami would go AD Top.
    Game went fairly nicely, I landed a great amount of my grabs, and as I grabbed random people out of the fog of war, I got more and more money.
    So I decided to go Manmodecrank, Iceborn Gauntlet + Muramana.
    At one point in the game, my burst was so high I could just 100-0% Corki/Lux/Nidalee.
    Nami was raping everybody mid-game and people died all over the map.
    Teamwork was very nice, due to Karma shielding everyone and Maokai putting out shitloads of wards.
    It was very hard to end the game though, as late game arrived and they had some good late game champions (Lux/Nida with their dreaded poke).
    But I managed to land some awesome Corki/Lux grabs that basically made us win the teamfights.
    After all that I backdoored my way to victory.
    1 Hour and 10 minutes long game, holy shit...

^Holy shit.

And here i was happy with my game ;<

Dunno why i bought the AD jungle thingie, didn't know what to buy anymore seeing how i could pretty much 1 shot Ez/Heimer.

Apparently Lee was drunk (according to Mundo) but yeah. I was kinda "scared" of Lee, cause i know he can be a real bitch. But i noticed he jumped in on EVERY Q, and shielded a lot for no real reason. I could easily chunk and then kill him. Seeing how Mundo(nor mid) really ganked me. And the few times Mundo did i could easily escape. Got even 2 kills in a 1v2 with low hp.
    I forgot how OP Zed really is when fed...

*Slightly smaller pic uploaded
    Last edited by Kaj392; 2013-03-30 at 02:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Man I'm bad at Leona, 6 Kills? I gotta uninstall.

Deleted
    Must be my best game as jungler so far

Was playing with some friends and decided to pick Darius (obligatory Gaston on repeat) after not having played him for ages.

It went pretty well.

Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2013-04-01 at 02:12 AM.

Deleted
    Just had this bitchin' Janna game with my duo partner (Ezreal). We foiled every single engage attempt on bot lane, even 4v2. Only ever fought on our own terms ^^ Got absolutely no thanks from the team for the awesome saves and disruption I performed in team fights, but that's the support life :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Was playing with some friends and decided to pick Darius (obligatory Gaston on repeat) after not having played him for ages.

It went pretty well.

I literally hate you right now.

I still love you though, seemed like a cool game, lots of good dunks yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I literally hate you right now.

I still love you though, seemed like a cool game, lots of good dunks yeah?
    Wut, why? :<

The game was funny, and boring at the same time. I got FB, and snowballed out of control from there on.. Vi didn't stand a chance. Even when their Yi came to gank. I just 2v1'd them.. At the end their Vi was 3/17/xx, and their Yi 2/16/xx.

Such a ridiculous champ.

Deleted
    Wut, why? :<
    cuz darius

The game was funny, and boring at the same time. I got FB, and snowballed out of control from there on.. Vi didn't stand a chance. Even when their Yi came to gank. I just 2v1'd them.. At the end their Vi was 3/17/xx, and their Yi 2/16/xx.

Such a ridiculous champ.
    lmao and yep... when someone snowballs harder than Riven... you know something's up :P

Deleted

It went pretty well.

Darius snip
    Get on my level.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Hey. Nobody likes cocky people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    >HoG

RIP in peace

Deleted
    You know it's a good game when the entire enemy team is complimenting you saying "gg xin carry" right before nexus gets blown up

http://i.imgur.com/bYpgIqb.jpg
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-04-02 at 05:07 PM. Reason: holy large image batman!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hw2bQ9m.jpg[IMG]
    Randuin's Omen? I never thought of building that on Akali.
    You know it's a good game when the entire enemy team is complimenting you saying "gg xin carry" right before nexus gets blown up

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bYpgIqb.jpg[IMG]
    Holly Molly. MMOC's background is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Also, that image is way too big.

http://i.imgur.com/bYpgIqb.jpg
    You're in the gentlemen's club channel? I used to hang out there quite a bit.

These were my past two games today

I just hit 24 and I love playing akali!

Deleted
    You're in the gentlemen's club channel? I used to hang out there quite a bit.
    Been there for a long time :P Although the channel's taken a turn for the worse.. idk why but people in there seems to be acting like dicks these days. I was actually in the awesome ARAB game you have a screenshot off (when that was played in Dominion).

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Holly Molly. MMOC's background is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.
    That's what she said. Seriously though, otherwise I can't read shit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Also, that image is way too big.
    You're way too big. Will just cut it down next time!
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-04-03 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    That's what she said. Seriously though, otherwise I can't read shit :P
    Do you have sight issues? If so, how do you manage in-game? After all it's not possible to zoom-in, at least as far as I know.