Deleted
    What is weird is that you have almost the same CS as your AD carry.

GG, Ez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What is weird is that you have almost the same CS as your AD carry.

GG, Ez.
    I'm wondering how Cait has more cs than him despite dying 9001 times in lane, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    that is a lot of screenshots lol. I should probably keep an album of mine...

also, your sig and ava are quite wonderful.
    That it is lol.

Thanks! Holo's the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/yDW62wm.jpg

Third solid victory with Caitlyn in a row in ranked, and the best of the three!

Deleted

Go Brodyr. The unkillable animal guy.

10+ Year Old Account

So I had a bad darius game before and decided that I needed to play mid. It went surprisingly well.

Deleted
    Not really a great score, but I got utterly destroyed at toplane by a Quinn and Rengar. More towerdives and then simply birdform away pls

Anyway, I think I still managed to do OK after that and had a decent farm

Deleted

15minute BT+IE.

Noc comes to gank, they get Thresh and I end up with a Triple Kill. Noc comes again, same thing happens. A bit later on there's a fight in their jungle at red, I come up and yet another triple kill.

I've never been this fed this early in the game ever. Fuck that was hilarious, I three shot Jayce when I saw him the first time

10+ Year Old Account

was a fun game did end up being a bit of a chicken sometimes though cuz i didnt want to die

Deleted
    5 teleports on level 30 summoners rift?

Yeah no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    5 teleports on level 30 summoners rift?

Yeah no.
    It's a normal so probably a group of 5 friends wanted to try some fancy teleport play, such as dropping ward early in a buff brush and getting a free first blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's a normal so probably a group of 5 friends wanted to try some fancy teleport play, such as dropping ward early in a buff brush and getting a free first blood.
    Seems odd for everyone to take a crappy(kinda) summoner spell for just one play in the whole game that you probably won't even get.

Deleted
    Seems odd for everyone to take a crappy(kinda) summoner spell for just one play in the whole game that you probably won't even get.
    Sure it is odd. If everyone agreed it's their problem though, it's not like they are ruining anyone's fun with a weird tactic when everyone involved wants it.

10+ Year Old Account
    teleport cheese are really obnoxious if you are running a really snowbally jungler (on the teleport team). Proper use of teleport can be really had to play against.

Teleport isn't crappy for Summoner's Rift, but it IS situational. Having the whole team pick Teleport severely sets them back, though.

Deleted
    You can do it for 5man lane ganks, backdoors and other fun stuff. It's hilarious if you're the least bit coordinated and know what to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sure it is odd. If everyone agreed it's their problem though, it's not like they are ruining anyone's fun with a weird tactic when everyone involved wants it.
    I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Teleport isn't crappy for Summoner's Rift, but it IS situational. Having the whole team pick Teleport severely sets them back, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    You can do it for 5man lane ganks, backdoors and other fun stuff. It's hilarious if you're the least bit coordinated and know what to do
    I agree but the problem isn't that they picked it, I think the problem is that they picked it only for ONE situation that can only happen ONCE through out an entire game, and it's still not guaranteed to get what they want even though all of them got teleport.

Just seems lame to get teleport for just that...

I probably may have implied that the other team did that but I kinda didn't. I just think it'd be weird if they got it for one reason only.

Deleted
    I know.

I agree but the problem isn't that they picked it, I think the problem is that they picked it only for ONE situation that can only happen ONCE through out an entire game, and it's still not guaranteed to get what they want even though all of them got teleport.

Just seems lame to get teleport for just that...

I probably may have implied that the other team did that but I kinda didn't. I just think it'd be weird if they got it for one reason only.
    People do it for fun, nothing else really

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 01:46 AM ----------

Fuck the meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    People do it for fun, nothing else really

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 01:46 AM ----------

Fuck the meta?
    Blind Pick trading 101

Me: Fuck. I actually don't want to play Syndra..
    Sivalion: I'll jungle her, what champion do you want? We can trade.
    Me: You want to jungle Syndra?!
    Sivalion: Yeah man. Sure.
    Me: Alright, give me Morgana!
    Sivalion: Cool.
    Me: Cool.
    *everyone's locked in"
    Sivalion: Alright time to trade.
    Me: Wait, what? Where's the trade button?
    Sivalion: W-What? We can't trade?
    Sivalion & Me: What the fuckkk
    *Laughter ensues*

Deleted
    Hm, this look kinda fun, I should try it sometime..