Page 72 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Enjoy it in normals, because the chances of getting him in Ranked is smaller than Pluto (and thus not a planet).
    It depends on your Elo, I haven't seen a Malphite ban on streams for a long time. It's mostly that at a lower Elo, people don't know how to deal with strong initiation, thus Malphite and Amumu bans. Even though I haven't seen a Malphite ban in the last couple of ranked games I've played, so maybe that ban is out of fashion now.

@Duronos: Huge picture is huge.

Sometimes you gotta be the tank,carry,support,jungler, and Top laner all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I decided to post this one but honestly I've been doing this a lot recently, snowballing lanes etc. my first 2 ganks were both on mid and resulted in kills, ganked top 2 times and both resulted in kills, ganked bot a couple times and all resulted in kills. If anyone wants to duo with me just ask because it makes it even easier if someone plays mid and I just jungle.
    Are you in EUW?
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Are you in EUW?
    Yeah he is.

Sharing some fun games.

Our top Nasus quits after about 9 minutes so we are 4vs5. Soraka did a hell of a job with caitlyn on bot lane and Heimer wrecked havoc in mid lane.
    Somehow we manage to turn around the game and win.

This ARAM was a darn great game, after my first death I had a bit over 4000 gold to spend on items.
    So I return with Banner, Bulwark and shoes and we continue to push them.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen
    Safari: Fighting with Sawk/Mienfoo/Tyrogue
    Ground Gym Leader

AP Sona, it's a thing :P

They could not poke. That sustain! Teamfights? They had better initiation with mumu and fiddle on their team. But my ult screwed them over constantly. ARAM as Sona? Build AP and poke/sustain your way to victory!

Yeah, Sonna in aram is pretty much amazing, especially if you go AP. She does quite a lot of damage and provides a lot of other things like MS and so on. Supports in aram are pretty good. Soraka is another one.

Best part was when the opposing team went out of their way to kill me and ignored my team mates. They would just end up death anyway because I would just ult them and float away like a total boss while spamming Q. Triple kills all over the place. So much fun was had

Definitely not my best game (2 good ones above it though) but that one game, yeah. IT was kinda awesome.

So I've been having an amazing day today

http://i.imgur.com/5dy7exc.jpg

Try to tone down on the massive images guys. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-05-03 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Large image
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Bought Kog'maw today, wanted to try him out while playing with Zen people (it's a chat to find friendly players), initially I wanted to ADC but Bot was already taken, so I decided to go AP Kog Mid, and second game I was allowed to ADC. Guess someone soon gets a butterfly Kog'maw skin (those were my first and only Kog'maw games...ever)

didnt get a screenshot in game, can i see previous games scores?

was on ARAM and the score was like 59 - 15. we were 4 players most of the game and just destroyed them still

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    didnt get a screenshot in game, can i see previous games scores?

was on ARAM and the score was like 59 - 15. we were 4 players most of the game and just destroyed them still
    Search your summoner name on Lolking, just check your matches there.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

I'm terrible at jungling, but I can jungle the karthus. I ALWAYS get really fed when I jungle Karthus. dunno why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    @Rickz yeah why?
    Because of the Duo-thing you mentioned, I can play all roles ^^

OT:
    So I picked up my old favorite Twitch again

Now as much as I like games like that... I think the random should bias a bit more champions you don't play often or something. It could also help a bit the Nidalee/TF cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Because of the Duo-thing you mentioned, I can play all roles ^^
    Well, I'm currently probably best at Trundle it seems now. People are saying he's not OP but I am saying the opposite... Maybe I just mastered him really fast as I have had previous experiences with him pre-rework.

Nice victory!