Deleted
    Yeah, Sonna in aram is pretty much amazing, especially if you go AP. She does quite a lot of damage and provides a lot of other things like MS and so on. Supports in aram are pretty good. Soraka is another one.

Deleted
    Best part was when the opposing team went out of their way to kill me and ignored my team mates. They would just end up death anyway because I would just ult them and float away like a total boss while spamming Q. Triple kills all over the place. So much fun was had

Deleted
    Definitely not my best game (2 good ones above it though) but that one game, yeah. IT was kinda awesome.

Deleted
    So I've been having an amazing day today

http://i.imgur.com/5dy7exc.jpg

Try to tone down on the massive images guys. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-05-03 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Large image

Deleted
    Bought Kog'maw today, wanted to try him out while playing with Zen people (it's a chat to find friendly players), initially I wanted to ADC but Bot was already taken, so I decided to go AP Kog Mid, and second game I was allowed to ADC. Guess someone soon gets a butterfly Kog'maw skin (those were my first and only Kog'maw games...ever)

10+ Year Old Account
    @Rickz yeah why?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt get a screenshot in game, can i see previous games scores?

was on ARAM and the score was like 59 - 15. we were 4 players most of the game and just destroyed them still

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    didnt get a screenshot in game, can i see previous games scores?

was on ARAM and the score was like 59 - 15. we were 4 players most of the game and just destroyed them still
    Search your summoner name on Lolking, just check your matches there.

I'm terrible at jungling, but I can jungle the karthus. I ALWAYS get really fed when I jungle Karthus. dunno why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    @Rickz yeah why?
    Because of the Duo-thing you mentioned, I can play all roles ^^

OT:
    So I picked up my old favorite Twitch again

Deleted

Now as much as I like games like that... I think the random should bias a bit more champions you don't play often or something. It could also help a bit the Nidalee/TF cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Because of the Duo-thing you mentioned, I can play all roles ^^
    Well, I'm currently probably best at Trundle it seems now. People are saying he's not OP but I am saying the opposite... Maybe I just mastered him really fast as I have had previous experiences with him pre-rework.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice victory!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

http://http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/bobbysmith06/media/katmfdominance.png.html

got my penta jacked after getting ballsy and 1v5ing them at their nexus, voli said he just wanted to help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post

http://http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/bobbysmith06/media/katmfdominance.png.html

got my penta jacked after getting ballsy and 1v5ing them at their nexus, voli said he just wanted to help
    Don't use html links to link/embed images, it's horrible for the people that are going to open it and photobucket is kinda crappy for all of that. Just re upload it on Imgur and thumbnail/link if the image is too big.

And your first link doesn't even work I think.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i saw it didnt work thats why i used photobucket, that and i already have an account so i can be lazy

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    yeah i saw it didnt work thats why i used photobucket, that and i already have an account so i can be lazy
    And the rest will be just as lazy that we won't bother figuring out how to see something other than a small thumbnail.

Deleted
    I finally got Kat for the first time on HA. Incredibly, funny game, I was expecting to win of course. I don't really like to brag but I got one penta and two quadras. Game kinda dragged out because some of us weren't playing that serious to finish fast.

One thing that bugged me during the whole game was Ryze not building any kind of armor or mr and having muramana and archangel's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not Gunblade on Kat?

Deleted
    Mostly because of Rumble.

If he wasn't there I would have gotten Gunblade instead as a last item.