Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Because Fox Girl has balls, you must play with balls.

Also Zelgius, looking at your W/L you should have a very decent MMR, so how do you end up against a Fiddle without smite
    *shrugs*
    I dunno, I guess my normal MMR is just shit lol.

Forgot to screenshot it, but just won my final promotion game and am now Gold I

Played Eve jungle and even though I got firstblooded at Red by their Yi and Zed, I still ended 19-5-14.

Was a pretty epic ending. Enemy Nexus wide open, at half HP. They were 4 enemies at Baron and their ADC in mid. I kill their ADC and rush for their Nexus.
    I start hitting it, when the other 4 comes in. I manage to use Hourglass when I'm at 20 HP and the Nexus is at 57 HP... So there I am, alone, with 4 enemies on top of me.
    Hourglass ends and I manage to lasthit the Nexus and still survive.

Felt pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account

I don't normally have good Janna games, since most ADCs in Silver can't take advantage of what I set up or think they are invincible with a level 2 shield -_-.

This game was crazy fun though with an ADC who actually knew his limits and was able to abuse the fight control I had with Q, W, and Ult.

10+ Year Old Account

Ahri is quite fun. She snowballs so well, and it's very easy to kite people with rylai's. I have to say, she is quickly becoming my favorite mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    picture

Ahri is quite fun. She snowballs so well, and it's very easy to kite people with rylai's. I have to say, she is quickly becoming my favorite mid.
    man i hate vsing ahri when im supporting -_- always DFG+ult+q+e combo and im dead......all i wanted to do was ward :/

probably should ss some of good games but i only ss when i get promoted :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted

Just had this game, playing ranked with the team so we wouldn't get demoted due to inactivity... it was definitely a good game, but the most important part of it is...

Ryze was gold 1 as well, and a pretty ok counter to Ahri, so it felt especially satisfying

Edit: Hmm, images not showing for you guys as well?
    Last edited by mmoca2e031eea5; 2013-08-06 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    aye, no images.

Deleted
    .html URLs within [img][/img] tags do not work. Re upload them on Imgur or another image hosting site.

And the first link doesn't even show any image, I see grey only.

Deleted
    Thanks for the suggestion, they should work now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    man i hate vsing ahri when im supporting -_- always DFG+ult+q+e combo and im dead......all i wanted to do was ward :/

probably should ss some of good games but i only ss when i get promoted :P
    Don't forget W too <3

But yea, it's really easy to pick off people that get a little bit out of position.

Deleted
    fucking ryze dudes. just played a placement match with him and omg. he blows people up. in the end i was 18 kills for 2 deaths. largest spree was 11. very fun game. you can 1v3 people and survive a lot of the time.

10+ Year Old Account

This isn't my best game, but it was really satisfying because the Mundo asked in pre-game chat:

Mundo: Taric going tank?
    Taric: No.
    Mundo: gg then

Then once the game loaded both our Ezreal and the enemy Jax were making fun of pink Taric, saying things like "pink taric lol" and "taric is a faggot I wish we could enable tk so I could kill him."

And in my brain I'm just like -_- grrrrrrrrrr! Because, first of all, that is extremely rude and secondly, I smoked that Jax. People are always surprised by AP Taric and he kicks ass in games, I didn't even get to finish my build. I'm getting ready to move across the country, so I haven't been playing as much because I've been so busy packing, but I had a game about a week ago and I went 17/12/16 and another where I went 10/6/12. I just wish the people playing weren't such dicks because getting called homophobic slurs at the beginning of every game is really getting old.

Some people are fun though, if they don't start off as assholes I always joke about people "being jelly of my pink fuzzy boots" if I get caught out or jumped on and killed and I joke about Ezreal and Varus if they're in my game just because I love Taric and I don't care about the stereotypes surrounding him, I think it's hilarious. But one time, there were 2 Pantheon's in my game and I joked about being excited to see some hot Mantheon on Mantheon action top lane and the enemy Nidalee just flipped out and started screaming homophobic shit in all chat, it was crazy.

I just like it when I have really good games when people are being dicks, because then I'm just like, suck on my skill, suckers. But, you know, in my head, I don't want to get banned. I usually just say things like, "That is uncalled for." and mute them or don't respond to anything else they say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/slN96EQ.png Full size for the first image.

Also, you can stop fucking banning me. I'm not trying to advertise here.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2013-08-08 at 08:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kerfanna View Post
    Then once the game loaded both our Ezreal and the enemy Jax were making fun of pink Taric, saying things like "pink taric lol" and "taric is a faggot I wish we could enable tk so I could kill him."

I just wish the people playing weren't such dicks because getting called homophobic slurs at the beginning of every game is really getting old.
    Well, the insults aren't even aimed at you, but at the skin, which is probably the foremost "joke" skin ingame.
    It's quite common to make fun of pink taric, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/slN96EQ.png Full size for the first image.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/slN96EQl.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lv1DeXT.png[IMG]
    Also, you can stop fucking banning me. I'm not trying to advertise here.
    I'm really curious as to how you can carry so efffectively on Diana.
    If you're really "not advertising", how about some tips on Diana? Build/Runes/Masteries & the like would be interesting to hear.

the thing about diana is... people dont recall and buy before she hits lvl6. thats when her Damage spikes up double or triple amount

when i vs diana i try and buy i always recall at 5:40mark since thats when the siege minion comes out and i can safely recall without losing minions to tower (buy chalice and boots in this case)

and she snowballs really well
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I love Diana <3
    How do you always get to play her though? Do you always get mid, or also go top with her? What if you had to jungle, would you still pick her? As I see you only play Diana in ranked, do you just dodge the ones where you can't?

Not really a best game, but I'm quite happy with my games lately. I'm thinking it'll turn soon, but I'm enjoying it as it lasts.
    Also, dat Janna build bro's. I got tired of people going out of position Ended up winning since I slowed their out of position Lee, then speeded us up, then knocked him about untill he died!
    Yes I know I should've changed my boots.
    Last edited by mmocfd0f55852f; 2013-08-08 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I'm really curious as to how you can carry so efffectively on Diana.
    If you're really "not advertising", how about some tips on Diana? Build/Runes/Masteries & the like would be interesting to hear.
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40501511#profile

the account used to play the Diana games, ironic enough, not his main account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I love Diana <3
    How do you always get to play her though? Do you always get mid, or also go top with her? What if you had to jungle, would you still pick her? As I see you only play Diana in ranked, do you just dodge the ones where you can't?
    Linking lolking and saying "mid" is a pretty good way for people to realize "holy shit, give him mid". I did have to jungle riven 4 times when people decided they wanted to lose or something.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21467274#profile

Moving on.

See if you can judge when I got involved using the elo graph thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme Arrows to green text View Post
    See if you can judge when I got involved using the elo graph thing.
    I could never understand why do people get that kind of "help" involved. Do they never touch their account again or what? Because if they do they're in for a hundred games long streak of being vastly outclassed, stomped and shat on. Oo

Diana is probably one of the easiest to fully carry a team on from my experience just because she is an assassin initiator. With hourglass you can decide the engages for your team while nuking a priority target down in a second. I have carried an entire feeding team back into the game as well with Diana just because of this. So, I don't believe there's anything too special except to be your team's initiator and shot caller if you need to carry your team. Hourglass is pretty much always mandatory, though.