Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, Jayce is fucking insane for poke during lane. Too scary.
    It's like an AD version of Nidalee spears, that have a 2x as big hitbox (lol).
    More fun things to try: Annie with 100% tibbers/e uptime.
    Stunlock with max rank Blitz E (Tenacity doesn't reduce knockups either) - 1 sec cd + 1 sec knockup.
    TF Card Roulette - Gold card stuns for 2 sec at max rank, cd is 1.2 sec.
    Will you stunlock them... or pull out the dreaded blue card?
    I spent hours theorycrafting during other stuff don't look at me like that D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    It's like an AD version of Nidalee spears, that have a 2x as big hitbox (lol).
    More fun things to try: Annie with 100% tibbers/e uptime.
    Stunlock with max rank Blitz E (Tenacity doesn't reduce knockups either) - 1 sec cd + 1 sec knockup.
    TF Card Roulette - Gold card stuns for 2 sec at max rank, cd is 1.2 sec.
    Will you stunlock them... or pull out the dreaded blue card?
    I spent hours theorycrafting during other stuff don't look at me like that D:
    Yeah but I'm not sure who is better in the long run. Nid or Jayce. I think Jayce has more upfront damage because of his Q's aoe but I think Nid's mobility could possibly win in the long run but I don't think it matters that much because I think you'll rarely see people with the same skill. Both are good either way.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at Blitz doing stunlock 24/7. I have to try him but I'm kind of scared that I won't be doing much damage but damage is kind of even through out all champions in early game so eh. We'll see.

Yeah, no. No way in hell I'm going to burn my brain trying to get gold cards every 1.2 secs.

But I like looking at you. :(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah but I'm not sure who is better in the long run. Nid or Jayce. I think Jayce has more upfront damage because of his Q's aoe but I think Nid's mobility could possibly win in the long run but I don't think it matters that much because I think you'll rarely see people with the same skill. Both are good either way.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at Blitz doing stunlock 24/7. I have to try him but I'm kind of scared that I won't be doing much damage but damage is kind of even through out all champions in early game so eh. We'll see.

Yeah, no. No way in hell I'm going to burn my brain trying to get gold cards every 1.2 secs.

But I like looking at you. :(
    Yeah true, Nid might be better since she moves around faster.
    Don't forget that Jayce can spam Acceleration Gate though, gives him lots of MS (and a refresh of hammer/cannon switch ms every second, lol).

Thresh has sort of the same thing where he can stunlock people, it's just that he does it with his grab instead of spamming E.

Hey at least it's a challenge

I'll allow it for this once.

Other things I've noticed is that max rank lucian ult only has 7 sec of where it can't be used, which should be pretty funny.
    And the fact that Kayle is invulnerable for 3 seconds every 12 sec.
    Ezreal Ult that's up every 12 sec, reducing the cd of that with Q (which is also ~1 sec cd) by one second every hit.
    All these possibilities o.o

Edit: Forgot to mention "Air Jordan" Orianna, using her Q every 0,6 sec and shielding/speeding up every 1,8 seconds ._.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2014-04-02 at 11:07 AM.

Most of my success comes from Sona (Jungle Sona is a verifiable nightmare in URF mode), Alistar, and Taric. I can understand the power of Soraka, but I don't do so well with her, I prefer my heals be multi-target.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

After 3 or 4 lost games in a row, i finally had a semi decent game. The game started of lovely, with our amumu giving their Syndra doublebuffs twice during earlygame. Basicly led me to having shitty farm, cause i had to hug turret like a motherfucker. Ended up just farming like crazy after my 1st turret fell, and counterganking bot once or twice. When lategame came, there wasnt much they could do, since i was so damn tanky + did so much damage.

Props to vayne though, he basicly carried me through my shitty early and midgame.

Shameless doublepost

Anyways, just a normal game, since im not good enough with Zed yet, to play him in ranked. Made the enemy team Nidalee ragequit, after i killed her 4 times.

Just got into Gold 2 and this happened

Havent carried like that in ranked in a while

10+ Year Old Account

Feral Flare 2 gud.

It's not often you smash a 4 v 5 with an AFK. We all played so well and covered the map that I didn't even realise there was a player AFK! They foolishly fed Yi and Twitch, and I just became unkillable. 47 v 16 and a player down... Bronze ftw
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The Kayle Feral Flare
    approved

Deleted
    ^ I thought the same thing. Gonna try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    ^ I thought the same thing. Gonna try it.
    Already tried it in ranked.
    Worked just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    Already tried it in ranked.
    Worked just fine.
    Ya our Kayle's build was giving me flashbacks to when people would do full AD carry build on kayle and just destroy people. I want to say her AP ratios weren't the same back then, or I was probably just sub 30.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Ya our Kayle's build was giving me flashbacks to when people would do full AD carry build on kayle and just destroy people. I want to say her AP ratios weren't the same back then, or I was probably just sub 30.
    Man, why did people stop playing AD Kayle top
    That was the shit back then.

Deleted
    From today:

i61.tinypic.com/9dsg32d.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Telus View Post
    From today:

i61.tinypic.com/9dsg32d.jpg
    Dead link. Please try again.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Damn trick2g for making me want to play Udyr.

Learning the trick2g ways. The other udyr.... clearly not. (got the zephyr because i wanted the movespeed, woulda else went for tabi but i rly wanted the early tenacity from boots against that teamcomp)

Deleted
    not a good game, just satisfying knowing that another Nidalee player got dumpstered.
    killed her at lvl 3 and made her burn all summoners, she wouldn't even come in to cs so she just sat behind her turret and farmed with spears which allowed me to roam top the whole game and shut down tryndamere to the point of no return. Only time she got kills was when our bot lane got overzealous and tried diving behind their inhib turrets. I have no idea if Jax stayed in the game since he came mid at one point trying to gank me and donated his double buffs to me, don't recall seeing him again after that.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-05-07 at 10:34 PM.