Deleted

I guess this works? :P
    I was top against Ezreal, he wasn't that bad, dodging spears, staying behind minions etc, but after I fakecast a spear, he used that teleport thingie he has, and already having used Flash I landed a spear and wrecked him. After that it was easy really. Lee came to gank a few times, unsuccesful as you can see, and after I started roaming things just died
    For clarity, my item order was Hydra, Treads, PD, Trinity, BT, IE.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2014-07-16 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to get rid of Curse Voice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Might want to get rid of Curse Voice.
    Eh, I have it installed for Smite, I don't use it otherwise.
    I also don't know how to turn it off for specific games

Haven't played Thresh since season 2. Was nice to play him again. Ez and I just stomped all over the bot lane.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What made you decide to pick up the statikk shiv?

Deleted
    Was gonna say maybe splitpushing, but probably not at 21 CS.

Deleted
    I tend to play Thresh top, max E first, with Shiv and Trinity, Q an enemy, pull yourself in and take off ~50% of their health (depending on Champion) in 1 blow. Then it's basically just finish them off and walk away with almost full health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I tend to play Thresh top, max E first, with Shiv and Trinity, Q an enemy, pull yourself in and take off ~50% of their health (depending on Champion) in 1 blow. Then it's basically just finish them off and walk away with almost full health.
    Except... he was support and in botlane.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I just want to say I absolutely love your champion pool. Thresh top shaco support are what dreams are made of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I just want to say I absolutely love your champion pool. Thresh top shaco support are what dreams are made of
    Shaco Support? o.O I've had someone in my team play that, but not me. But yeah, I like breaking the meta and playing underrated champs or Champs in other lanes than they normally are, Thresh top, Urgot adc/top, Lissandra top, stuff you never really see

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    You're thinking about Duronos' new name, Falco Lombardi.

Only reason it doesn't throw me anymore is because he mentions Shaco in every post. It's a helpful identifier actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Only reason it doesn't throw me anymore is because he mentions Shaco in every post. It's a helpful identifier actually.
    This is the best way to find out if it's Duronos.
    Also check if that person is a "Roleplayer"

We were winning. I picked it up for the lulz. I had more gold then their adc. lol

Lawlz. The new op. AD Anivia.

I didnt notice I had ad stuff set up for an adc. So I went "wth" and built her ad.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-07-20 at 05:17 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    This Jinx game was really good. I loved it.

I know Jinx is good against Varus because obvious reasons but it seems like she struggles early game against him, or at least because of that stupid morg. Granted, I wasn't dodging her Qs for some reason but oh well. <-<

Anyway, really awesome game lol.

Still wondering if I should have gotten that PD. Fuck. I would have preferred another BT instead but RIP pre change BT. ;_;

Awesome Zac game. Haven't played him in ages, but i always seem to do good whenever i play him. The enemy Zed was apparently a plat 2 smurf, which made things a little difficult, but him and their Yasuo couldnt even touch our MF, because of my CC and shield from locket.

I have no idea why they picked AP Teemo, isntead of an adc.

had a few decent games today. Jax game was fun, Jayce got mad as fuck after trying to all in me at lvl 1 and then having to blow his Flash because attacking a Jax with E up is a good idea, vel'koz game I absolutely destroyed bot on my own and the Jinx was a complete non factor, first time I've played Lucian since the 'nerfs' still meta golem etc etc, still OP as fuck with that 1s CD dash.

Deleted
    Few more to add

Decided to try jungling, this was my third try and never played Lee, was super fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Skye you are supposed to black out the names.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Forgot to SS the first game. Oh well

Both games low plat. Funny part is they even picked Galio to counter me. That sure went well

Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-08-03 at 01:59 AM.