Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Thanks for all of you'r anwsers.

That raid ive linked with Blackhorn was a raid where we wasent suppose to progress on him. We just triede a few times to spend time and see the fight.

Since ive posted this theat ive confronted the paladin AND leaders about the issue and triede to fix it. They told me directly to shut up and mind my own.
    That resulted in me and a few others left the guild, since we wasen't interested in playing and boosting people, like you say, - dosent care.

But thanks alot for all of you'r anwsers. helpt me take the right decision.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck. I can say from experience raiding with 9 others without worrying about carrying or being carried is truly a rewarding experience. I just wish we'd raid again
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenvai View Post
    Thanks for all of you'r anwsers.

That raid ive linked with Blackhorn was a raid where we wasent suppose to progress on him. We just triede a few times to spend time and see the fight.

Since ive posted this theat ive confronted the paladin AND leaders about the issue and triede to fix it. They told me directly to shut up and mind my own.
    That resulted in me and a few others left the guild, since we wasen't interested in playing and boosting people, like you say, - dosent care.

But thanks alot for all of you'r anwsers. helpt me take the right decision.

Cheers
    From a raidleader's perspective you went to some pretty bigg effort to clear things up for you AND your raid. I don't see why this is in any way a confrontation. In all my years of raiding I always found that it's not the recount lead in healing/damagedealing that makes you teh best Tank/healer/DPS - it is your motivation of self-improvement.

Doing <insert arbitrary number> DPS won't bring you anything if you do not constantly strive to improve your numbers.

You showed that motivation - too bad it wasn't shared by your raid. I wish you all the best and good luck in finding others of your kind - it's neither the rarest nor the most common these days