Question about Synapse Springs?

I am not sure that Synapse Springs share a cooldown with another trinket or not?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Montiugus; 2012-03-07 at 01:04 PM.

Using Synapse springs will trigger a 15sec cooldown on any use trinket(Maybe not those with spirit etc) and using trinkets will trigger a 15sec cd.

99% sure they have their own icd. not shared w anything else. but what do i know...

Just reinforcing the answer. Yes, the Springs trigger a CD with On-Use Trinkets. I believe it is 12 sec, but it might be 10 sec. which is how long the buff lasts.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Deleted
    Synapse Springs trigger 10 seconds cooldown on other on use items.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your using Synapse Springs it delays every other trinket On-use or not with 10 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Shows a 15sec CD on my Rogue when I use Synapse, and 15sec on Synapse when I use trinket.

Could possibly be a UI error, but 15sec timer shows up over the item.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
    The real reason why everyone hates Garrosh...he sparkles in sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai View Post
    Saw a hunter named Michaelvick with no pet out

Deleted
    I am quite sure that Synapse Springs triggers a 10sec cooldown on your activable trinkets (cuz SS' duration is 10sec), but if you activate a trinket that has a 15sec duration, it'll trigger a 15sec cooldown on SS. Imo it's juste made in order to be impossible to stack activable buffs.

It's dumb any way you put it, really only a problem with Hagara and Spine, that is if you bind it to an ability you use all the time.

But yes OP, it does share a cooldown with most if not all on-use trinkets. Not sure how the armor to gloves works with defensive trinkets like TB trinket etc, also not sure how it works with on use spirit trinkets.

It for sure shares a CD with Rotting Skull which is what I am talking about in my first sentence. 15 seconds on Springs if you use a 15 second buff duration trinket, 10 second CD on trinket after using Springs.
    Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2012-03-08 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    Isn't more like when you activate SS you trigger cooldown on yours "ON use" trinkets for the duration of the trinket.
    Ex : AoK has 20sec duration, if you use SS first, you put AoK on 20 sec CD, if you use AoK first you put 10sec CD on SS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Isn't more like when you activate SS you trigger cooldown on yours "ON use" trinkets for the duration of the trinket.
    Ex : AoK has 20sec duration, if you use SS first, you put AoK on 20 sec CD, if you use AoK first you put 10sec CD on SS
    No, the other way around, the CD on the OTHER item is the same as the duration on the item you use.