Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne Blake View Post
    Domestic abuse is horrible, and sad, no matter who beats who. It is unacceptable, and there were children present which makes it even worse.

No child should have to grow up seeing parents/guardians use physical violence towards each other.
    i agree 100% children shouldn't have to be forced to be around people like that, i hope someone called child services, they are both clearly not fit to be parents..

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    The idea that women should get a free pass to do whatever they feel like without consequences is simply sexist...

Sorry but equality doesn't cease to exist just because the outcome isn't favorable to you. That's not how it works.
    Totally agree with this, why would she hit him and not expect the same back? What was to stop her doing it again, atleast he controlled himself afterwards, unlike the two times she struck him

Wow! The ignorance is here, too!

How can you guys say she enacted the violence when he KICKED THE FUCKING TV that she was standing in front of. THAT is the first act of threatening violence in this video. I absolutely do not blame her for feeling like she needed to defend herself at that point.

Put yourself in her shoes - a roided up douchebag with at LEAST 150 pounds of pure muscle over you has you pinned in a corner and punches the wall or kicks an object immediately behind you. Tell me you don't feel threatened enough to strike at that point. Fuck you.

Deleted
    She wasn't punched over the PS3 but over being punched by her. He even says so.
    Yes, he overreacted by kicking the TV, but that doesn't mean she can hit him. If women want equal rights, there you have it.

I see nothing wrong with this video, except that both should learn to keep their temper.

1st of all i'm going to say I don't condone what that guy did...

But.... She did hit him 1st and the fact there was a camera already setup makes me suspicious. Was she already scared of his temper and so wanted to have some evidence IF he was violent or did she deliberately take advantage of his bad temper in an attempt to antagonise him into doing something she could use against him (maybe for custody of children etc)

Again, i'm not condoning that guy. He was bigger and could have easily restrained her when she hit him without being violent... but at the same time she did hit him 1st and so she's no better than him. Being violent in front of the kids is bad no matter if it's the man or the woman.

I also accept the man acted in an intimidating manner by kicking the TV but if it was his property she has no rignt to withold it and there's a difference between damaging property and hitting a person.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-03-07 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I've seen worse reasons for punching a woman, so nothing new here.

Move along.
    MOVE ALONG? That is absolutely horrible. People make me friggin sick

I was waiting to see a response, but reading more of your comments I see it's not worth it. I'm done with this thread and this video. I pray to God that none of you ever end up in a similar situation and have to react the way she did. This is just sad.

And I just want to say that I'm all for stupid women with the "hit me, hit me" attitude who use their femininity as a shield getting put in their place. Nothing boils my blood like a woman doing that. However, that's not what I observed here, and the fact that so many of you think she deserved this makes almost hope humanity does get mopped up soon. We need a hard reset if you can all watch this and think anything in this video was OK.

Deleted
    A man laying a finger on a woman is a sad excuse of a man.PERIOD.

Anyway, people suck, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    I was waiting to see a response, but reading more of your comments I see it's not worth it. I'm done with this thread and this video. I pray to God that none of you ever end up in a similar situation and have to react the way she did. This is just sad.

And I just want to say that I'm all for stupid women with the "hit me, hit me" attitude who use their femininity as a shield getting put in their place. Nothing boils my blood like a woman doing that. However, that's not what I observed here, and the fact that so many of you think she deserved this makes almost hope humanity does get mopped up soon. We need a hard reset if you can all watch this and think anything in this video was OK.
    Two people can see the exact same sequence of events but may interpret things differently. I don't see a problem with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    The idea that women should get a free pass to do whatever they feel like without consequences is simply sexist...

Sorry but equality doesn't cease to exist just because the outcome isn't favorable to you. That's not how it works.
    I agree with you 100%. The woman shouldn't have tried to throw punches then. She tried to throw 2, and hit on the 3rd. Then she got what she was asking for. Simple as that. Ya this is not right, and its wrong. But it boils down to common sense... If you hit me, your gonna get hit back. He blocked 2 hits, and 3rd landed on him, and then he connected with his. Both showed Self Defense. She just happened to land the first hit. If I was a judge, i'd rule in favor of the guy. Not just because I'm a guy, but evidence is clear as day in the video.

Just because your a girl, does not make you special at all. You are still a human with a brain and legs and arms, just like a Male. So get over it women. You hear all the time "women NEED RIGHTS, women should not be abused" yet half the time, the Women are the instigators. So i feel zero pitty for this girl at all. I feel bad for the kids if anything, having to witness this. Besides that, she got what she deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my take on this whole situation is the following:

If a women happens to punch me in the face (or any other kind of physical*assault), next time she sees me she better have some artillery in her purse cause ima be STRAPPED and ima put a BULLET in her bitch ASS. Aint gonna be no fightin HOE, I'D SMOKE HER ASS..

My $0.02

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-03-07 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    K.O.

Bryan wins

10+ Year Old Account
    What do all of you have against women? Do you hate your mothers or something?

If your mother slapped your father would you all be perfectly fine with your father punching your mother in the face? Then go to your mother and say, "you asked for it". How about those equal rights, mom?

Disgusting. Seriously, you should all go and talk to your mothers and see how she feels about this. If not mother, what about sister? I am going James Caan Godfather style all over their ass. I guess most of you would go out for a drink with your sister's abuser.
    I like sandwiches

If it's fake, kudos it got tons of views. If it's not. Someone find his name/address.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    What do all of you have against women? Do you hate your mothers or something?

If your mother slapped your father would you all be perfectly fine with your father punching your mother in the face? Then go to your mother and say, "you asked for it". How about those equal rights, mom?

Disgusting. Seriously, you should all go and talk to your mothers and see how she feels about this. If not mother, what about sister? I am going James Caan Godfather style all over their ass. I guess most of you would go out for a drink with your sister's abuser.
    Do women who attack men hate their fathers or something? Seriously, if the roles where reversed and the woman punched the man everyone would be cheering...

This has been discussed enough, and a lot of people are getting stung with infractions. Time to end it. Closed.