Poll: do you think it should be removed?

Leveling xp with a friend

Hey

while leveling with a friend takes 50% of your normal xp that you would have gained alone, don't you think it's time to remove that?
    i mean its bascially promoting ppl not to level with eachother unless they have RaF, as this was before RaF im going to assume they are not doing it for that reason. If im not wrong Rift dosen't have that.
    but i think removing it would be more than great as 1-60 sure is fast eitherway but 60+ is where everything goes slower and to be quite honest i preffer leveling with a friend is more fun than alone but there are times that the 50% less xp puts me off

so my question is don't you think they should remove it? if not, why?

I don't think they should remove it since it balances itself out by your having an easier time killing things.

Deleted
    Killing something twice as fast as normally should grant you only half of the exp. What's the problem?

Pretty much Ineras said, while you may be getting half the experience you are killing things on average twice as fast(assuming 2xDD of course, if it's a DD and a Healer or some other variation you are killing twice as much with half the down time) so it does even out in the end, not to mention if you add a third you get a slight bonus to the exp gain.

while i do agree on point where killing mobs goes faster but with current heirloom killing mobs yourself goes fast anyway so its not much of a differnce then we got quests that take double the longer when you lvl as 2 persons quests where you have to pick up a certain items

If you got 100% normal xp as a group, soloing would become a strictly inferior way to level. Some people prefer to solo, and this game has always supported solo questing as a great way to level, so it's important to retain balance.