Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadux View Post
    I'm on Icewatch EU currently
    Look me up or whisper anyone in <Consortium> for an invite if you want to enjoy the perks and benefits of a maximum level 20 Guild

Think it's the 'o' key you can press and go to search tab to look for anyone by name, calling and Guild name

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadux View Post
    It is good, I'm on Icewatch EU currently, playing a Guardian rogue (Elf, personally can't live without those jumps!!) called Tooty, would love it if a few people add me who are up for chatting & maybe answering a few questions etc.?

Also thanks for the help in this thread.
    As slipmat said, his guild can offer you anything you need it terms of advice, a guild to level with etc, but feel free to add me, im also on Icewatch under the name Atreayu - if slipmat and tarien cant help you with a particular question, just message me (and i'll ask slipmat or tarien )

I'm another Icewatch player, as far as I'm aware there are a couple of more populated shards than here but it's nice enough. Shame you're all on the wrong side.

Come back and check out all the updates to content in the game if you haven't played for a while or never at all, I came back to rift over a month ago and couldent be happier with the changes to the game. It feels great to be out in the world again with other players at max level enjoying all the game has to offer. if your sick of sitting in Ogr/SW all day or night waiting for Randoms to pop try rift its really amazing how much fun it can be to play with other people from your server again!

Deleted
    Anyone know if this is really Free?

I am nearing the end of the included 30 days, and wondering if I get an extra week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    Anyone know if this is really Free?

I am nearing the end of the included 30 days, and wondering if I get an extra week?
    It should work if your 30 days ends before the 14th you should be able to play until then.

Deleted
    Thanks you ! I didnt know that. Happy free week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    It should work if your 30 days ends before the 14th you should be able till play until then.
    Renewal date: Mar 18, 2012

I think i'd better ask support

10+ Year Old Account

So if your renewal date is the 18th no free week for you but if you play dumb and talk to their support and grovel a bit they most likely will toss you a week in. Their CS is excellent, let us know how it goes.

Cancel your renewal, play til the end of the free period, set subscription back up, profit

EDIT: Just realised that as you have an active sub you won't get the free week. I wouldn't worry terribly, of all the MMO subscription based games, RIFT is the one I don't mind paying for at all because it feels like my money is used to improve the games. Hence I have 412 days remaining on my sub

Deleted
    ok asked this....

Hi there

I am in the 30 day "free gametime" at the moment, and am wondering if I get to play this week for free? Or is that for people who have nothing on their account?
    and got this answer

Hello xxx,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

Unfortunately we do not give out free game time.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is xxxxx-xxxxxx.
    The answer has wound me up, I wasn't asking for free gametime. But then again I'm not in the best of moods today.

It was a fairly precise answer from the GM.

Instead of adding a week to everyone's subscription, this is an opportunity to play the game for seven days if you don't have a sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok asked this....

and got this answer

The answer has wound me up, I wasn't asking for free gametime. But then again I'm not in the best of moods today.
    It was worth try. At least you got a fast response and not some form letter telling you "we are aware of this issue" blah blah. Well they do free weekends and stuff from time to time so if you don't want to sub there's always next time.