Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonix View Post
    Last night on fleet 202 peeps online. I am on scepter of ragnos-EU, and thats by NO MEANS a high pop server.*
    And no i disagree with bioware giving more perks for free, we gonna end up like wow rofl, free 2 play till lvl20 , begging people to come back handing them lvl80 toons , diablo 3 for free and a pony pet with wings lol. No thanks.*

And tbh, i would love if the population was reducted a bit cause as it is now , illum is a farmfest ><
    I'm on SoR as well, while it's fine as far as population goes at the moment during prime time, more people couldn't hurt as off hours are really slow. (As an old gaming community we have some US players as well hence we play off hours a lot)

Roose

Just come to Iron Council imperial.

You will be surrounded by players constantly.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed a number of guilds on my server - including mine - merge together, so (aside from the low population) it may simply be that people in your old guild left for greener grass. If you're not willing to transfer servers, I'd jump on with the first guild you can find, then look for something better. Its kind of like looking for a real job - employers like seeing that you're currently working, even if its a shitty job, over not having anything at the moment, even if it wasn't your fault you're jobless. It makes no sense, but its the way it works.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild