What action matters in ME3 from ME1 & ME2

Just starting to play trough Mass Effect 1, just to go though the story, then will move on to ME2, untill I will start play Mass Effect 3.

Now I wonder what diffrent option in me1 and me2 makes a diffrent in me3?

Is it more then just:

Squad Members
    Kaidan Alenko / Ashley Williams
    "One or the other, depending on the outcome of Virmire: Assault in Mass Effect."

Garrus Vakarian / Tali'Zorah vas Normandy
    "Depending on the outcome of the Suicide Mission in Mass Effect 2."

Taken from: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3

I understanded that my level comes with me too. Is there any other things I should think on when im doing ME1 and ME2?

Thx
    /Endrisi
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well... I'm thinking that telling you all this woul severly spoil a lot.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well... I'm thinking that telling you all this woul severly spoil a lot.
    There is not much you can spoil, already played ME2 1 time so I know what happends in last mission etc. I just want 100% before going on to ME3
    As I loved Mass Effect 2 alot alot, I decided to go 1->2->3 for fun, story and 100% ME3 experience
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

There are several choices that have impact on ME3, even if minor.

www.masseffect2saves.com gives you examples of the available choices through some saves. ME1 has only a few relevant ones. Another option is using the Genesis DLC of ME2 which - on a cartoony fashion - allows to you to make those options (ME1 choices) at the start of your ME2 game. Ashley\Kaidan, Rachni Queen, Wrex dispute, etc.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    There is not much you can spoil, already played ME2 1 time so I know what happends in last mission etc. I just want 100% before going on to ME3
    As I loved Mass Effect 2 alot alot, I decided to go 1->2->3 for fun, story and 100% ME3 experience
    Ahh well right then, well if you spare the rachni, they will help, if Shepard dies - the geth will re-build him. I *think* a google search or browsing an ME wiki is however the best way to get all the info.

Dude Venziir, watch out for spoilers pls... that's just ridiculous.

Really should Check Gamefax.com or Achieve360.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Really should Check Gamefax.com or Achieve360.
    Will check it out

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Dude Venziir, watch out for spoilers pls... that's just ridiculous.
    1: I said there would be risks of spoiling. 2: OP said it didn't matter. 3: This thread is about info regarding age old games, spoilers are obvious and hardly spoiling this day. 4: You link a website where you get every single bit of info after two clicks, yet that isn't spoiling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically any essential mission's choice in the end effects the outcome. That is Feros, Noveria, Virmire, Finale from Mass Effect. From Mass Effect 2, presumably (I haven't played 3 yet) all the loyalty missions matter and the suicide mission, most recruitment missions lack meaningful choice.

Oh yes, major side quests also slightly change dialogue.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2012-03-08 at 01:18 AM.