Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They have passed that. There is a new group of enemies which really does look like the Espada ..... Although the seem a lot stronger. I think I read somewhere that the last arc will be the longest and all questions will be answered. One of them being the back story of Zaraki.

Deleted
    It's highly possible that the people in this arc are fallen quincy/shinigami during the war and wherever they went, they're back now. Why else would they know bankai and be able to shoot arrows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodfish View Post
    It's highly possible that the people in this arc are fallen quincy/shinigami during the war and wherever they went, they're back now. Why else would they know bankai and be able to shoot arrows?
    I'm actually guessing that they may be to Quincy as Vaizard are to Shinigami and Arrancar are to Hollows.. In short they have traits of the other races abilities. Might even be why ichigos bankai wasn't erased that little bit o vaizard mojo.

Deleted
    Either or, just glad the fullbring stuff is over. I couldn't take it anymore. If anything happens this arc, I wanna know more about Isshin.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, Yachiru is not Kenpachi's Zanpakuto. It was explained all the way back in the Soul Society arc that Kenpachi can't use his Zanpakuto's power because his own power has completely suppressed its voice according to Zangetsu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    BTW, Yachiru is not Kenpachi's Zanpakuto. It was explained all the way back in the Soul Society arc that Kenpachi can't use his Zanpakuto's power because his own power has completely suppressed its voice according to Zangetsu.

Indeed but could they not just spin that a bit? As in it was never suppressed but forced out in the open?