Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Still cant believe people get that agry they rush on here to make a thread about it.
    Also i cant take you serious...paladin carrying dps? nahh hahaha
    I am deadly serious and im not happy about it. i was doing like 15k TOPS, 20k sometimes on trash AS the tank. THAT is how terrible these guys were and the hunter takes a tank trinket.*

And for those of you blah blahing about LFR and how "you're not passing for any douchebag".. as i stated it was a heroic dungeon.. NOT LFR.

And to those of you who haven't been all like LOL IM PRO SUCKS TO BE YOU, i'm glad you understand.

Unfortunately we're in an environment where people roll need on an item if they have the option. Doesn't matter if they can use it, or it would be better for someone else in the group, if that need icon is selectable, people do.
    Sorry you lost the tank trink to a hunter. Similar to you, I lost Verothans brooch (str trink) to a hunter in Well of Eternity.
    Nothing you can do but keep running it - you'll get it eventually.
    Don't let it taint your view and attitude in what you do.
    Wish I had something better to say.

The Veil of Lies trinket isn't that good. You can easily get better ones in LFR and VP reward

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    So, after months of farming Heroic Hour of Twilight for the Veil of Lies trinket on my paladin, it finally just dropped. HOORAY i thought, carried dps doing 5k through this place surely they wont take it. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Not only did the pathetic dk roll on it, but so too did the HUNTER and the HUNTER won it. HOW IN THE HOLY HELL is that a fair loot system where a f$%^ing hunter can roll on tank loot and win it still.

They wonder why they lose subs and have people whinge and bitch at them, it really just boggles me.

So what about you guys, what douchebags have stolen loot you've been farming. And did you put in a ticket to abuse the (now) much smaller amount of CS reps like me ?
    It works both ways...when those 5 mans first came out a Paladin rolled need and won the Arrows of Time Agi trinket over my Hunter and a Feral Druid....

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The Veil of Lies trinket isn't that good. You can easily get better ones in LFR and VP reward
    Honestly, this is less about the usefulness of the trinket, and more about the infuriating actions of others. *It's like a guy chasing after a girl for years, when she finally starts taking interest in him, some gay guy shoes up and decides he wants to go straight and steals her away. *At least, that's how I see it.

Also, the trinket is better than some options. *When you're trying to get anything to fill that slot and LFR drops aren't going in your favor (I've only seen tank trinkets drop a few times, and I run LFR every week on at least 3 characters, sometimes as many as 6 characters), veil of lies is a worthy trinket.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i find it rather funny, that apparently everyone that comes here to whine about losing an item all "carried the group" seriously, just stop lying to us and youl get somewhere, also, you come here acting like this, you put across a very poor image of yourself, there is no need to blow your lid over something like this, just run it with friends or people from your realm you can pay off if it bothers you that much, people taking loot that you feel intitled too is happening alot these day, unfortunately you have just got to adjust to it =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand where you're coming from and understand your frustration.

... however that does not warrant a ticket or a forum thread. And quite frankly, your OP and your "Read the post then take your smart ass elsewhere k thx <3" makes me lose all sympathy for you. Your tone makes me think you're as big of an asshole as they were. I don't like losing loot in a situation like yours either, and I frankly feel quite pissed when it happens too. I do not, however, open a ticket or complain to people on a forum, when I could easily not be telling the whole story. Like the person above me said, I have a very hard time believing when someone here says "I carried them", since every single post starts with that, and then proceeds to be insulting and butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Well if you've been doing the dungeon for months you must really enjoy it, so luckilly you still have a reason to play through it.

Deleted
    There really isn't any need for another thread on this topic.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but this thread will only turn into a train fest. It is a whiny thread as it is and I can't see it going anywhere good. Please from making posts about why you didn't get an item and why someone else did (regardless of if he should or not).

Edit: Aciaedius beat me too it xD Damn your typing speed