399 Ilvl 2/8 H experienced prot warrior tank looking for raiding guild

I'm a decently geared tank looking for an active raiding guild with at least 8/8 reg downed, preferably with Morchok down or close to it. I have experience with both 25m and 10m raiding. I am competent with my DPS offspec.

A direct link to my wow-heroes profile is here: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Nazgrel/Ulmo/

This includes my WoL rankings on various cataclysm bosses.

I am open to server/faction changing but do not necessarily have the funds to do so on my own.

My raiding schedule is flexible.

Hey Ulmo,

One of our late night core 10mans is looking for an experienced tank with a dps OS for HM progression. We will be merging our two 10 mans into a 25m for end-game hardmodes in a few weeks.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 10man (2/8HM) runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild and feel free to message one of us on Real ID for more info!

My real id: hgupta810(at)gmail.com
    Real id for Main Recruiter (Pøltergeist): terris_s(at)hotmail.com
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0(at)yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums: mmo-champion.com/threads/1092981-(H)-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-10m-25m-LFM-Late-Night-Raiders-for-Hardmodes!
    World of Logs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
    Live Stream: justin.tv/omallydapally

Ulmo, I'd love to have you on my roster! *We are on dire need of a protection warrior for our roster to begin 25 mans as soon as next week. *We are a newly reformed 10m guild and, in just a week, were able to clear 3/8 heroic. *We are now looking to push progression in a 25m environment.

Our recruitment page, "<Casually Addicted> Server Firsts LFM!", is where you'll find all the information you need. (this is a new MMO account so they prevent me from posting links in my posts :/. Our link is on the first page of Guild Recruitment - US servers).

Feel free to ask me any questions in-game at Mánifest (alt 160) or in our post.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.