Boomkin Burst Macro

Do Boomkins even have these? This question has been bugging my for so long now.

I'm blind. What post am I looking at?

Deleted
    We have a one-shot maco, but you'll have to ask Swifty for it (personally, i'm trying to keep it secret).

Deleted
    He is the king of WoW pvp, also known as "He who hath been boosted to 2.2k by gladiators".

I see. I take it Boomkins don't really have one then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking pvp or PvE? *Trolls have decent burst if they start in solar and pop berserking, along with trees and Starfall.*
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    He is the king of WoW pvp, also known as "He who hath been boosted to 2.2k by gladiators".
    Not sure if srs...

PvE, I'm Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Are we talking pvp or PvE? *Trolls have decent burst if they start in solar and pop berserking, along with trees and Starfall.*
    Trolling aside (though technically i am a troll), if you want max burst you may want to start in lunar (to avoid GCD capping) if you have insignia + berserk + BL up, this with shrooms starfall and treants can be pretty sick burst. I actually have an example from an earlier LFR i did where i did almost 80k dps burst in the duration on berserking (10 seconds), without DI.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1226&e=1235
    Last edited by mmocd2f7e4e79d; 2012-03-08 at 09:13 AM.

Boomkin damage is probably as consistent as a Sin/Cos line. We do alot of damage in eclipse, and then drop off until our next eclipse is reach, then drop off again, etc. Assuming you're not going to GCD cap your wrath, with all your cooldowns going you're best amount of "burst" will come from just doingyour standard rotation starting the fight at 100 solar energy and your NG off cooldown. However the minute you leave solar you start hitting like a wet noodle until you reach lunar.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2012-03-08 at 02:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    Trolling aside (though technically i am a troll), if you want max burst you may want to start in lunar (to avoid GCD capping) if you have insignia + berserk + BL up, this with shrooms starfall and treants can be pretty sick burst. I actually have an example from an earlier LFR i did where i did almost 80k dps burst in the duration on berserking (10 seconds), without DI.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1226&e=1235
    Thanks for this. *I haven't played a troll since I went Team Jacob... er.... Worgen, and back then GCD capping wasn't an issue.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre