[A] Antics, Arathor-EU 5/8 Heroic (10 man) - Recruiting dedicated DPS players

Recruiting:
    Hunter (high), Elemental shaman (high) - other classes are also welcome to apply.

Visit http://antics.r0x0r.it to apply.

Please note: we enjoy keeping our raiding roster as tight as possible. Antics ran with 11 members for nearly 6 months. Of those 11, 10 were actual raiders. Currently, we have 12 raiders.

About Antics
    Antics is a 10 man raiding guild founded in January 2010. We are a very tight knit group, and we keep as tight a roster as possible. We are looking for players who are interested in completing all 10 man content, especially hard mode content. We are a friendly group of people, but when it comes to raiding, we want to focus and get things done right. That said, we also enjoy other aspects of the game, and expect to raid about 9 hours a week. Time spent raiding usually goes up when we are working hard on an encounter.
    Having a tight roster also means we can do stuff, larger guilds can't, like dedicate ourselves to farming everyone in the guild (raiders) mounts, like the ToC 10 horse (before it got taken out!) and we're currently going back to Firelands to farm Smoldering Egg of Millagazor for everyone.

Raid Schedule (CET):
    We have a fairly light raid schedule, although it can sometimes grow a bit longer when we are pushing for a kill.
    Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 *
    Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 *
    Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 *
    * All times are server time. Ventrilo is mandatory during raids. Being able to speak on ventrilo is a big plus, but not required.

In some cases, we may ask the raid to stay later than 23:00. This should be fairly rare, and will generally only happen when we are close to a bosskill.
    In some cases, we may tack on an extra raid day, most likely Monday, if we are pushing and are close to a bosskill. This should also occur fairly rarely.

Current Progress
    Dragon Soul: 5/8 Heroic
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic

Loot Distribution
    Loot is distributed via loot council, which consists of the officers Sela, Razaek and Faolain.

If you are looking for a 10 man raiding guild, please ask yourself the following questions before applying:

Pertaining to yourself:
    Am I 18 years old or older?
    Can I communicate during a raid in English?
    Am I able to raid 3 nights a week, for 3-4 hours at a time?
    Pertaining to Content:
    Will I be satisified raiding 10 mans only?
    Am I willing to put in the effort required to complete 10 man hard modes?
    Pertaining to your character progression:
    Do I have full tier 13 gear, close to it, something equivalent, or better? We do not expect applicants to be fully kitted out in best-in-slot gear. However, we do expect to see you putting in effort outside of raids.
    Is my gear fully gemmed and enchanted?
    Does my character have two maxed professions, or close to it? (At least one should be a crafting profession.)
    Am I willing to bring all the consumables I need to a raid? (This includes your own food in case we don't have fish feast, haste potions, mana potions, health potions, etc.)
    Do I know a lot about my class and am I always willing to learn more?
    You are welcome to apply to Antics even if some of your answers are "No," though it might hinder your chances at receiving an invitation to the guild. We are always willing to work with people who might be under-geared or inexperienced, as long as they are willing to put in their own effort and take advice from the more experienced players.*

If you are still interested in applying to Antics, please visit http://antics.r0x0r.it/forum.php (you will have to register).
    Applications may be made on the public recruitment forums, or may be sent via PM to Faolain. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Faolain via PM on Antics forums, or whisper in-game.

Thank you for your interest in Antics. We look forward to reading your application. Good luck!
    Last edited by Zaraek; 2012-03-13 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Removing some classes

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Still looking for deeps *bump*

******bump******

******bump******