Deleted

Suggestion: League of Legends - MMORPG?

What do you think if Riots create a MMORPG in LoL lore?
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=615735

Deleted
    no ty, i like my MOBAs to be MOBAs

What would be the DD/T? Every aspect of LoL falls apart in another genre. It'd be a League of Legends MMO in the respect it carries the branding.

Reminds me of people who don't understand why Skyrim can not be an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be fairly easy to put it as a setting for an MMO though. The Demacia/Noxion/Ionan etc. factions could all work. You wouldn't be playing Garen, but you'd run into him as newly conscripted Demacian. You could investigate what's really going on with Jarvan IV etc.

No thanks. I'll be pretty occupied in the mmo-department with Guild Wars 2. Besides, the game's lore isn't exactly outstanding. It's meant to compliment the game itself and create an illusion that we aren't just fighting 5v5 in an arena.

If a company invested resources into making a LoL MMO, the game would be terrible. Because there are WAY better settings and stories out there and any half-decent company would go with them.
    Signature by Tacy :]

WC3 to DotA.
    WC3 to WoW.
    WC3 to Blizzard DotA.

I don't see why LoL can't be a MMO, but I'm affraid they wouldn't have much content to start with. Don't hate me here, but I find LoL's lore the most boring and uncreative of everything I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post

I don't see why LoL can't be a MMO, but I'm affraid they wouldn't have much content to start with. Don't hate me here, but I find LoL's lore the most boring and uncreative of everything I've read.
    Yeah it's kind of lame

Deleted
    It would probably lose its unique characteristics .. like uniqueness of champions etc , I dont think it's a good idea