Razer Onza or Microsoft controller for Windows?

I've been playing games for more than 12 years with KB+Mouse and have never used a controller before. Games are becoming more and more controller optimized and I have an Eyefinity setup that would give a better experience with a gamepad, so I decided to get one

I've narrowed my options to Razer Onza TE BF3 Edition (Wired):

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.54297600

And Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows :

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox...2381006&sr=8-3

They both seem pretty good, but have heard very mixed views on razer products...

Which one is better ?

Deleted
    I got a wired Xbox 360 controller and for the price I can really recommend it. Works flawlessly in most console-ports who natively support the controller, and decently in games that do not (I'm hinting at the time and effort spent setting it up. This has more to do with the game than the controller though).

You should be able to pick one up for around $30-35.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get the Microsoft one, I'd honestly consider that Razer one to be hugely over-priced. Besides, go with the company who actually created the original thing and you'll probably run into the fewest problems regarding how it works, drivers, etc.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I love my razer stuff, but in this case that Onza looks pretty much identical to the 360 controller so I would probably just get the 360 controller.

X360 pad is widely considered to be the best console controller ever made, so no need to settle for overpriced Razer toys.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.